Author Topic: marcum showdown troller  (Read 15755 times)

Offline macchia182

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: marcum showdown troller
« Reply #60 on: Feb 15, 2012, 06:26 PM »
I just received my new Showdown Troller today.  Not very happy so far.  Powered up fine with new AA batteries and same with the 12 volt system in the performance pack.  BIG PROBLEM though.  The Noise and Range buttons DO NOT work at all.  Figures this would happen to me.  Has anyone had these problems with the buttons before?

Offline Icefishing2012

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #61 on: Feb 15, 2012, 10:08 PM »
Get it I love mine caught 30 crappie first day i was out! Its also good to check your bait and to see where theres fish in the water collum!  :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Offline pete/ny

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #62 on: Feb 18, 2012, 08:34 AM »
Go for it! Great little versatile unit.Had mine since they first came out.NO ISSUES with it at all. :)

Offline pete/ny

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #63 on: Feb 18, 2012, 08:40 AM »
So the Troller is $200, Performance Pack is $50, Battery is $10-20.  Seems like a big money pit.  Why not just buy an x67c, or HB Ice 35?
  ITS ONLY MONEY!!!!

Offline s10xr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #64 on: Feb 19, 2012, 02:45 PM »
depends on what type of fishing you do.  I have a x67c that is down with warranty work right now and have my troller.  I carry my troller for hole hopping and setting tip ups out of shanty and I use my x67 in the shanty.  till the x67 is back up and running the troller is my main unit.   picked up a performance pack on ebay for 30.00 shipped to my door and will run my x67 battery in it.  there is definatly a place for it in your shanty and budget.  when i bought mine you couldnt get the deals on zoomless units for under 300 except for the troller.

Offline markacruciani

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #65 on: Feb 26, 2012, 11:13 AM »
I just received my new Showdown Troller today.  Not very happy so far.  Powered up fine with new AA batteries and same with the 12 volt system in the performance pack.  BIG PROBLEM though.  The Noise and Range buttons DO NOT work at all.  Figures this would happen to me.  Has anyone had these problems with the buttons before?

Mine just started doing this today, the range and noise buttons no longer work.   Just outside a year..
Sounds like other's have had this problem -- I'll give them a call. 

Offline androwildfire

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #66 on: Mar 04, 2012, 12:30 PM »
hey all im having an issue with my showdown i think the depth is all screwed up any ideas?

surflizard

« Reply #67 on: Mar 04, 2012, 12:41 PM »
Its not giving you the correct depth Andro ? Or is it not reading at all ? I would call Versa and ask to speak to Jon Marshall, he will help you out !!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.