Author Topic: arctic armor, do they sell out fast  (Read 863 times)

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
arctic armor, do they sell out fast
« on: Oct 28, 2011, 05:52 PM »
Hey all, long story short. Mom, 83 years young. Fell n broke her hip, I moved back home to help with the horse's n land. She hates, HATES me ice fishing, some how she found out about Arctic Armor and how it floats, I need new bibs and she knew it. She some how got me the red n black bibs. Bless her hart, but I hate it when she spends money on me. Now my question is, I just got laid off and wont have the money to buy a jacket until after Christmas, do you all think they will still be available then? I know a lot of other suits sell out by the end of the year. I don't need a new jacket but think the whole suit would be better, yes or no? She is sooooo worried I'm gonna fall in.

Offline hoghammer

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: arctic armor, do they sell out fast
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28, 2011, 05:58 PM »
dont know about the suits but I do know thats just what moms do no matter what your age. Gotta love your moms.

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Oct 28, 2011, 06:48 PM »
Lol, Ya seems like. One more question, if I just keep with the bibs do you all think I'd be alright or would it just make me go bottoms up? Not much of a swimmer here.

Offline adkRoy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
  • Beware of squirrels playing banjos
« Reply #3 on: Oct 28, 2011, 06:54 PM »
You should be all right. They do tend to sell out fast but if you search around on the internet, you should be able to find some.
New York State Ranger School Alumni 1994[

surflizard

« Reply #4 on: Oct 28, 2011, 09:37 PM »
Give Greg a call at IDI, he has a list of all the dealers and he may have close outs and discontinued items also !

Offline fordkisskrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Oct 31, 2011, 01:16 PM »
Cool, thanks Surf will do.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.