Author Topic: GO PURPLE-GO VIKS!!!!!  (Read 4896 times)

Offline OTIS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: GO PURPLE-GO VIKS!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: Jan 17, 2005, 02:23 PM »
Anyone seen the Jets field goal kicker on the ice lately?  ::)
Follow the bubbles...

suskymusky

« Reply #31 on: Jan 17, 2005, 05:39 PM »
I should have gone icefishing yesterday instead of watching the Vikings choke.I guess the bookies paid Moss and Culpepper some good money to blow the game.Only caught 3 passes and tried showing off with his one-handed showboating.Then Daunte throws passes to Eagles players instead of the Vikings.Well.at least the Packers will sit home like the Vikes.Im going fishing Superbowl Sunday.

Offline jigerjim

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #32 on: Jan 17, 2005, 06:50 PM »
Viking's dident choke they just got there ass's kicked by a real football team. They shouldent have even been there.
Always keep your line wet!

Offline Jimmy The Jigger

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #33 on: Jan 17, 2005, 07:44 PM »
Moss looked like he didn't even want to be there.Did you see him sitting on the bench with his head back like he was catching some rays? :cookoo:He aint all there.anyway GO PATS! :flex:

iceman480

« Reply #34 on: Jan 17, 2005, 08:35 PM »
HOW ABOUT THEM BIRDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reelinrolly

« Reply #35 on: Jan 17, 2005, 09:33 PM »
 :'( :'(.......what a horrible game.....but not surprising....still a viks fan though...and always will be

Offline Fingerlakes Fisher

• IceShanty Rookie
  • She thinks my shanty's sexy
« Reply #36 on: Jan 18, 2005, 08:43 PM »
Lets go Eagles!!!!!  I need to find a way to ria TV in the Shanty.  I guess I will be off the ice early on Sunday.  I will have to host the pre game party on the ice and run to the nearest pub.  Honeoye pub, here I come.  Where green on the ice this weekend.  I think the green Genz worm will be my choice of bait this weekend.  Tailgate at the BLue CLam south of Pickeral Point on HOneoye.  Plenty of food and drinks!!!!  Look for the Eagles flag on the Clam.  Vick will look like the spikes on my jig come Sunday.   

Offline Dizzy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #37 on: Jan 19, 2005, 11:33 AM »
:'( :'(.......what a horrible game.....but not surprising....still a viks fan though...and always will be

Who makes the personnel decisions for Minnesota? I know it can't be Tice... he barely passes as a coach let alone a GM.

They need a LOT of help on defense. Anytime Freddie Mitchell tops his career "per game" averages of 0.8 catches and 0.063 TD's... you've got problems. ;D

Offline CrappieGuy

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 715-379-2376
« Reply #38 on: Jan 20, 2005, 11:35 AM »
Looks like Randy may be on the trading block, off to the Raiders is the rumor in the papers.  Can't believe they found a sucker to take him, Al Davis never was to smart.

Offline Dizzy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #39 on: Jan 21, 2005, 03:57 PM »
Looks like Randy may be on the trading block, off to the Raiders is the rumor in the papers.  Can't believe they found a sucker to take him, Al Davis never was to smart.

I guess they may as well go ahead and trade their ONLY talented player... nothing like having futile balance between offense and defense. ;D

Offline gator_hunter71

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Tip Up!!!
« Reply #40 on: Feb 18, 2005, 11:09 AM »
bye bye, Moss.  dont care who wins now. as long as the Viqueens are out. gotta put my money on the Pat's till someone can knock em' off.

The Pat's are done next week. ;D

Hmmmmmmm.  Hate to toot my own horn buttt...........   :clap:
If you jig it...... They will come.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.