The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: A few more  (Read 3206 times)

Offline Rebelfisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hook 'em and Cook 'em...TAKE IT TO THE LIMIT!
Re: A few more
« Reply #30 on: Dec 30, 2010, 06:39 PM »
yeah, PLUS...they were inspected by the TRUSTWORTHY FDA!! :wacko:

Ice Fisherman Walk on Water!

ICE REBEL

« Reply #31 on: Dec 30, 2010, 06:42 PM »
That's right Rebelfisher. That's why i eat them. They are so good i think i'm going to get some now. :roflmao:

Offline Ski Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gut eyes? =)
« Reply #32 on: Jan 10, 2011, 06:39 PM »
Took a long ride in some crappie weather yesterday to fish some new water...managed 2 eyes fishing 6+ hours and my buddy got 2 in the same amount of time  :-\ :-\   we marked quite a few but just couldn't get em to take anything  :-\ :-\

and to the guys who are still convinced the only place I can get them is the Susky, feel free to find this spot on the river  ::) ::)

Proud to be Pro Staff!!!    Gut cookies?

Walleye count for 2015    21 landed up to 25"

Offline Ski Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gut eyes? =)
« Reply #33 on: Jan 24, 2011, 05:34 PM »
worked hard for 1 this morning...but she was a good one  ;D ;D

quite a few marks right as the sun started coming up but very few biters...between 4 of us we landed 3 (all keepers) and dropped 1    from 830-12 not even a hit  :( :(

Offline Ski Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gut eyes? =)
« Reply #34 on: Jan 27, 2011, 12:58 PM »
They are really making me work for them now, but I'll take quality over quantity any day  ;D ;D

Got a few surprises which I was hoping were monster eyes as they fought like them until i got them to the hole  :-\

at 1 point the channel cats were so thick I couldn't even move my jig without foul hooking them, I've never seen that before in all the years I've been ice fishing  :o :o

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • one of my future ice buddies
« Reply #35 on: Jan 28, 2011, 09:12 AM »
mike,  i have never seen it icefishing.  I know channel cats find wintering holes and there will be hundreds of cats in a single spot.  I would of liked to see this. 

I heard that channels will chase walleye and bass out of general area if they stick around.  I hope they decide to move on from spot.

RGIII keeps a bench mighty warm

Offline Ski Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gut eyes? =)
« Reply #36 on: Jan 28, 2011, 02:38 PM »
mike,  i have never seen it icefishing.  I know channel cats find wintering holes and there will be hundreds of cats in a single spot.  I would of liked to see this. 

I heard that channels will chase walleye and bass out of general area if they stick around.  I hope they decide to move on from spot.

I was hoping to go back today and see if they were still there but my back is killing me to the point it actually hurts to stand up  :'( :'(  I'm gonna fish it again tomorrow (if my back feels up to it) and see if they are still there. You have an open invite out if they are still around, and if they aren't, feel free to come out and put a hurting on the eyes  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.