Author Topic: showdown flasher  (Read 10237 times)

Offline travisj88

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: showdown flasher
« Reply #60 on: Jan 11, 2011, 01:43 AM »
I did a test a couple of weeks ago.  In 120' of water I put a LX5 and showdown 5.6 dual beam in the same hole.  I was able to get them both to be clean of interference with a little adjustment.
Travis

Offline 101HoosierPerchin

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #61 on: Feb 13, 2011, 11:28 PM »
.....don't mean to start any waves with the experts, but the Showdown 5.6 has interference rejection, has 10 settings and works very well.  Thank you.....

LMAFO Im glad someone said something about that post.. If people know absolutely nothing about a product they shouldnt make any comments on it.
FISH: An animal that grows the fastest between the time its caught and the time the fisherman describes it to his friends.

Offline 57 fathead

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #62 on: Feb 14, 2011, 09:05 AM »
Don;t listen to iceman he doesn't know what he's talking about.I've had one for 4yrs and it works great. Buy one you won`t be dissapointed.

surflizard

« Reply #63 on: Feb 16, 2011, 03:35 PM »
I got my troller and performance pack in september, Had a couple of chances to use it in the boat on Panfish. Worked great then and it works great on the ice now ! I hot glued a piece of 1/2 hole cover foam to the bottom of the battery box and the battery lasts longer and the pack doesn't freeze down even out in below zero temps. This is a shot of a 5 lb Lake trout smacking the jig in 15 FOW in the middle of a huge school of smelt, I cheated, I was watching on the camera also !  :roflmao: Love that Troller !  :thumbsup: :icefish:

Offline s10xr

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #64 on: Mar 03, 2011, 01:03 PM »
ha ha.  showdown is a vertical flasher.  is not your normal graph depth finder.  i have a troller love it.  wish it had a zoom feature but works awesome for the money and its small and easy to carry.

Offline puddlefisher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #65 on: Mar 08, 2011, 02:04 PM »
has anyone ever used it in deep water like 100 ft?? im looking ot get one but im kinda himing and hawing  :P butit does look like a great unit  :)

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.