Author Topic: Aqua vu  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Htech77

• Team IceShanty Regular
Aqua vu
« on: Feb 25, 2010, 06:50 PM »
Kind of a different question, but does anyone know how long to charge the aqua vu cameras? I bought an explorer 7 used and didn't get a manual. I don't want to over or undercharge it. Any info would be great. Or does anyone know of an online manual?

Offline tooffless

• IceShanty Rookie
  • blessed to be alive and out there
Re: Aqua vu
« Reply #1 on: Feb 25, 2010, 07:41 PM »
i just put mine on till the charger light turns green, ran it down a couple of times at home but be sure that the camera unit is in some water or ive heard you can burn out the inferred  lights. the light on mine is on the charging unit. also aquavu has downloadable manuals on thier web site.

Offline Htech77

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 25, 2010, 09:20 PM »
Thanks I'll check out the website. My only problem is that I had to buy a charger at radio shack(no light) since I didn't get one with the unit. I am checking it at home ritght now. It was dead and I charged it overnight. we'll see how long it lasts. Thanks for the fyi on the water.

Offline ice dawg

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Tawny-"Ice Pooch"
« Reply #3 on: Feb 26, 2010, 07:58 PM »
If you have a 500 ma charger, you want to charge the battery 2 hours for every hour it was used. That is a general rule of thumb.
It seems to go from zero to hero all some have to do is lie.

Offline Htech77

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Feb 27, 2010, 08:34 AM »
If you have a 500 ma charger, you want to charge the battery 2 hours for every hour it was used. That is a general rule of thumb.
Thats exactly what I have. I'm heading out today. We'll see how it goes.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.