The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Posting pics  (Read 585 times)

Offline whitetail05401

• Team IceShanty Regular
Posting pics
« on: Feb 09, 2010, 05:05 PM »
AGAIN i will ad to the list of guys that ask how this is done. I used to do it all the time. Did they change something on me or what. No luck with pics...UGH....any help?......jim s

Offline Fish-On-VT

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Duff Shack!
Re: Posting pics
« Reply #1 on: Feb 09, 2010, 05:58 PM »
To post pictures to the site...

1. Upload your pictures to your photobucket account.
2. Resize any pictures you'd like to post to a maximum of 400x600 pixels. Larger pictures distort the forum page and take longer to load. This can be done easily in Photobucket using the "Edit" options.
3. Open your photobucket album and find the photo you want to add. Place your cursor over the picture and a drop down menu will appear. Left click on "IMG Code". This will highlight the address. Now right click on the highlighted address so that "copy" shows.  Now left click on "copy" and the picture will be automatically copied to your "clipboard".
4. Go to your post you want to add it to on iceshanty.com, right click and "paste" the info.
(if you copy the image code, it already has the "img" tags on the address and no further action is needed.)

For other photo storage sites that don't install the "img" codes onto your photo addresses, you'll have to add them manually.

Tip Up !!! :tipup:

Offline Fish-On-VT

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Duff Shack!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 09, 2010, 05:59 PM »

Tip Up !!! :tipup:

Offline whitetail05401

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 09, 2010, 07:01 PM »
thanks a bunch. Going to give it a shot now.....jim s