The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: 11" Gills on Musketoon!  (Read 7013 times)

Offline imsoawesome

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: 11" Gills on Musketoon!
« Reply #30 on: Jan 23, 2010, 05:57 PM »
Hey guys!!!! Dont mind me..... IM JUST LURKIN...  ::)
WOMEN WANT ME......FISH FEAR ME!!!

Offline CBGale2

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • What Lake, How Deep, and What Color?
« Reply #31 on: Jan 23, 2010, 07:19 PM »
dont bother.....the fishing hasnt been the same since they removed the body out of there....fish are getting thinner with less food souce now ;D

We put a couple more in there this past spring, tied em to the christmas trees.  Instant food and structure.   :roflmao:
Posted via my rotary dial telephone.

Bikini Ice Fishing Team Fluffer/ProStaff

Offline damanfrgr

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Well I guess!!!LETS DO THIS
« Reply #32 on: Jan 23, 2010, 07:26 PM »
Thats funny, after that guy blew his mouth on the other forum I went into this place for some bait.  Asked where the fish bite was.... guess what lake he told me, Yup, same one the guy was blowing his mouth about.
ya never really know who or how but it all gets around usually its a little late thogh ...sometimes!
FISH:)mmm good

Offline IceBucky

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • DONT SETTLE FIND THE FISH
« Reply #33 on: Jan 23, 2010, 07:49 PM »
who cares  fishing is for everybody your one of those guys who think that all the fish are yours. i got news for you their not.there really is not that many icefishermen anyways.plenty of fish for everybody.they are gods fish.

Offline Border Jumper

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Must be here someplace??
« Reply #34 on: Jan 23, 2010, 08:07 PM »
You people make me laugh when you start in on this tropic.

Offline ddlpole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #35 on: Jan 23, 2010, 08:10 PM »
who cares  fishing is for everybody your one of those guys who think that all the fish are yours. i got news for you their not.there really is not that many icefishermen anyways.plenty of fish for everybody.they are gods fish.

Oh really?  Lake I normall fish has MAYBE 1 or 2 guys on it.  It was mentioned on here a month ago.  Went today, the parking lot is FULL.  Start posting where your catching all your fish.  i'm sure theres hundreds of people that would love to go catch them.

Offline solman

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • TEAM MICHIGAN
« Reply #36 on: Jan 23, 2010, 08:14 PM »
who cares  fishing is for everybody your one of those guys who think that all the fish are yours. i got news for you their not.there really is not that many icefishermen anyways.plenty of fish for everybody.they are gods fish.

Only 33168 of us on here.

Hog you posted up  so that make you a "you people" as well.  ;D

Offline ddlpole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #37 on: Jan 23, 2010, 08:25 PM »
Okay so many of you guys are new to this site this year or last spring. You need to relize that this is an open site to the public. if you post a lake has fish expect about 50 guys there the next morning. There are alot of people who are lurkers on this site just trying to get info on where to fish. and when you tell them a lake name expect to get overwelmed. alot of people don't put in the time to find a good lake.  And then you blabber it on here for all the world to see. You don't need to be a member to see posts here. you should keep your lakes to PM's unless your talking about ice conditions and let them figure it out unless they PM ya.  You guys are killing yourselves.

Hey Mud, wheres Musketoon?  11" gills you say?

Offline Ice Drinker (#1 Guy)

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Go Wings!
« Reply #38 on: Jan 23, 2010, 08:30 PM »
For some reason i'm glad i fish during the week!! :thumbsup: :icefish:
Dude, you're gonna get snapped!!!

Offline damanfrgr

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Well I guess!!!LETS DO THIS
« Reply #39 on: Jan 23, 2010, 08:36 PM »
For some reason i'm glad i fish during the week!! :thumbsup: :icefish:
Roger that!!!
FISH:)mmm good

Offline Left/Center

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #40 on: Jan 23, 2010, 08:37 PM »
they are gods fish.
Now that's funny! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline phlint

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #41 on: Jan 23, 2010, 08:51 PM »
I know i am new here but I dont see what the big deal is we should all be sharing information with are fellow anglers,I would be more than happy to say i have been on CRANBERRY the last two weeks on the east end 18ft of water and it has been lights out for gills and specks,hope to see ya all there in the morning if its not raining too hard. 

Offline Left/Center

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #42 on: Jan 23, 2010, 09:32 PM »
God poking holes to check on his fish..now that's the funniest sh1t i've heard. That's great tnt. Some people just don't get it.

Offline RealityCheck

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #43 on: Jan 23, 2010, 10:08 PM »
Nice post mud.  You hit the nail on the head!
Bullet with a name on it.

Offline CBGale2

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • What Lake, How Deep, and What Color?
« Reply #44 on: Jan 23, 2010, 11:13 PM »
I think we should do an experiment.  Lets start posting all over that they're catching limits, master angler size, slabs, jumbos, muskie, steelhead, lock ness monster..... etc. on Cranberry, east end, 18ft of water like Bowtech said.  Then next Saturday we'll all meet at the boat launch and see if we can get a couple hundred people out on the lake checking for 18ft of water.
Posted via my rotary dial telephone.

Bikini Ice Fishing Team Fluffer/ProStaff

Offline RangerTim

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Listen close you can hear them biting
« Reply #45 on: Jan 24, 2010, 07:44 AM »
So where is this Cranberry Lake at?    I can find the 18 foot water.

Is there enough parking for all of the few Ice Fishermen that are going to show up.

Offline Jiggin in Michigan

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hello...Is anyone down there?
« Reply #46 on: Jan 24, 2010, 07:47 AM »
How long before this thread gets moved.  I know where it is going to get moved to! 

But I did learn my lesson earlier.  Wasn't thinking.  I was just excited that I caught a 39 inch pike.  First pike on a tip-up.

Offline sightfisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • There's a method to my madness!
« Reply #47 on: Jan 24, 2010, 07:52 AM »
Now that's funny! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Why do people find in necessary to drag GOD into this??? Come on...
"Oh honey don't worry ice fishing season is almost over"     Oh Yeah, then we got steelhead, then bass, then big lake salmon, then fall river salmon........etc.
 "As fish go through the water colume, so do the days of our lives".

Offline dgb

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Gill Time!
« Reply #48 on: Jan 24, 2010, 08:16 AM »
Seen a post on one of my favorite gill lakes on here. Now there are 10 times the guys on it then there use to be.....fairly small lake too....the fishing pressure is going to ruin that place.....what a shame.

Offline IceBucky

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • DONT SETTLE FIND THE FISH
« Reply #49 on: Jan 24, 2010, 09:44 AM »
No one here thinks they own the fish. Most SPORTSMAN on here put in countless hours scouting and trying different methods to obtain success. So that being said does it make sense to name your lake, your spot, or your method so that a NON-MEMBER can just gain all that knowledge and put no effort into their fishing? and in turn all of the spots we had are trampled.
And to say that there are not that many icefishermen has got to be the "STUPIDEST"  ;D thing I've ever heard.
Not sure what piece of heaven you are fishing, but the lakes I fish are FULL of foot prints and look like swiss cheese. Maybe they aren't fishermen though, maybe it's god walking around and poking holes to check on HIS fish ;)
there is not that many icefishermen in mi compared to the summer months know your facts before you say that was a stupid commit.

Offline Mr.Vexilar

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #50 on: Jan 24, 2010, 10:33 AM »
there is not that many icefishermen in mi compared to the summer months know your facts before you say that was a stupid commit.

It was a stupid comment............

Most of us work our butts off to find the fish we catch, it aint about us owning them, but we put in the time and effort to find them.... THen come here and post it up for a bunch of sandbaggers to go in and clean out a good fishing spot........... You wanna post lake names so you have more people to fish with?? Go ahead, more power to ya.  As for me, i have enough fishing buddies, dont really need anymore.

Offline stumper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #51 on: Jan 24, 2010, 10:45 AM »
It was a stupid comment............

Most of us work our butts off to find the fish we catch, it aint about us owning them, but we put in the time and effort to find them.... THen come here and post it up for a bunch of sandbaggers to go in and clean out a good fishing spot........... You wanna post lake names so you have more people to fish with?? Go ahead, more power to ya.  As for me, i have enough fishing buddies, dont really need anymore.

Hey, its alot of work reading all these forums looking for a good spot to fish. :P

Offline UP jigstick

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #52 on: Jan 24, 2010, 11:14 AM »
Why do people find in necessary to drag GOD into this??? Come on...

Next thing ya know someone is going to blame it all on the Republicans!

By the way got any gps co-ords?

Offline superslabs

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #53 on: Jan 24, 2010, 12:10 PM »
I have noticed that if the bait shop get word , its allover to ,one in particular

Whould that happen to be Brenners?
The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

Offline superslabs

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #54 on: Jan 24, 2010, 12:15 PM »

Not sure where you fish. There are more guys on the ice now than ever. Alot of by best spots no longer exist due to overfishing by ice fisherman.
The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

Offline Bellybuster

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #55 on: Jan 24, 2010, 12:21 PM »
so... all you guys are sayin that you've never gone to  spot where you "heard" the fishin was good??

glass houses
There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
--Stephen Wright

Offline icecaptain

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #56 on: Jan 24, 2010, 01:04 PM »
so... all you guys are sayin that you've never gone to  spot where you "heard" the fishin was good??

glass houses
ha......topic heading even got a Canadian to look  ;D
"the worst day of fishing is always better than a great day at work"

Offline Mr. Skunked

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #57 on: Jan 24, 2010, 02:12 PM »
Hey guys!!!! Dont mind me..... IM JUST LURKIN...  ::)
I see you

Offline Mr. Skunked

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #58 on: Jan 24, 2010, 02:26 PM »
THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE OUT BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE JOBS AND THEY ARE TRYING TO FEED A FAMILY. AND THE LAST TIME I CHECKED GOD STOPED MAKING NEW LAKES FOR AWHILE HE'S BUSY MAKING MORE FISH FOR US SO RELAX EVERBODY. IF YOU NEED FISH THEY WILL COME.

SORRY FOR BRINGING GOD INTO IT. IT IS SUNDAY. I SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ON THE COMPUTER BUT IM AM ADDICTED TO THE SITE.

ALSO IS THERE A SMELT FISHING TURNEY ON HIGGINS? ARE YOU SURE YOU GUYS WANT THAT CAT OUT OF THE BAG.

Offline DaveSS1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #59 on: Jan 24, 2010, 02:36 PM »
So where is lake musketoon and where did you catch the fish????  sorry I didnt read all the posts, I just got tunnel vision from the topic and wanted some free info   ;) ;) ;) ;)   

yeah I know what you guys are saying.  Most of the time when I post, it was for ice conditions during early ice.  I dont mind sharing spots with anglers I trust or people I would fish with.  Good topic.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.