Author Topic: new water  (Read 412 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
new water
« on: Jan 13, 2010, 04:55 PM »
its time to shake it up and target some new water this weekend......i have been to bellamy a number of times in my jon boat and know that there are some decent bass in the place......i know where to park......i know that i can use my quad on the ice, because fish and game said so today......what i need to know is the condition of the ice as you get closer to the dam........if anybody has experience on the ice towards that area any information would help.....i don't want fishing spots......just information on what the ice is like at that part of the res.....i would think it would be different up there compared to other places on the res...thanks jibbs.....
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline stompa13i

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: new water
« Reply #1 on: Jan 13, 2010, 05:08 PM »
Sorry jibbs - never been down that way.  I've always gone just off the canoe landing in front of the bridge.  Caught some nice pickerel there though!
TP

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.