The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Couple good pike  (Read 2380 times)

Offline Dsouth883

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Couple good pike
« Reply #30 on: Jan 13, 2010, 09:17 AM »
If you back into Ma I would make a trip. Unemployment and an 80$ CT license is too much for me right now. I have some good "Coastal" Pike areas ;)

My work place has cut my hrs and now is thinking about going to a 3 or 4 day week and 1 or 2 days of unemployment  :'( Hope things pick-up in the work place for all of us.
I like the lake that you guys are fishing and caught a 12lb10oz fish there back in 2002 + We both know that there are a few HOGS swimming there over 20+lbs.  :tipup: :tipup: Good luck this weekend guys. :icefish:

Offline Canalratt

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Jan 13, 2010, 11:04 AM »
My work place has cut my hrs and now is thinking about going to a 3 or 4 day week and 1 or 2 days of unemployment  :'( Hope things pick-up in the work place for all of us.
I like the lake that you guys are fishing and caught a 12lb10oz fish there back in 2002 + We both know that there are a few HOGS swimming there over 20+lbs.  :tipup: :tipup: Good luck this weekend guys. :icefish:
Yah I have a dozen or so out of there between 8 to 13 lbs. I know of a few 20+, lots of little ones the last few years so they are reproducing well. The other fish in there take up the slack nicely.

Offline pikeking

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #32 on: Jan 13, 2010, 07:27 PM »
I hope you guys were paying attention to this thread!!! There was alot of good info in here even if it was mixed up a bit. Just remember to do your homework.
 We did alot of rowing in the John boat this past fall just to see where the weed beds are. Just waiting for a certain derby to come up before we fish this one real promising spot we found.
If fishing was work I'd never be sick!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.