The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: just heard  (Read 3252 times)

Offline duckdownr

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: just heard
« Reply #30 on: Jan 14, 2010, 10:58 PM »
I think we need to oust these dinks and start running this state ourselves!!! Or go right to arms???? ::)

Offline taggin out

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Jan 14, 2010, 11:18 PM »
I think we r all set. The state will never give up that much money. But if they do ill still drag my shanty out by hand. No need to let them win. If there is a will there is a way.

Offline mempfree

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Jan 15, 2010, 06:41 AM »
My Dad is 81 years of age, and my brother and nephews, just loaded up his Shanty, to take it up to the Lake last night.  He can't stay outdoors to long, as his hands freeze up on him.  If he isn't allowed to drive his vehicle out onto the ice, to his fish Shanty, then he wouldn't be able to Ice Fish anymore.  I'm calling my State Reps, on this bull bill. >:(  We the people, not the people. ;D

Offline mrrutstrut

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #33 on: Jan 15, 2010, 06:49 AM »
Oh this is just the beginning folks, when the get it passed, then they will come after shanties next, both portable and permanent. You have to understand that there is a huge machine out there made up of people who want to Kill the sporting industry in everyway the can and the only way for them to do it is bit by bit with small freedoms being taken away from the sportsmen but the end result will be no hunting or fishing if we let that happen.

Offline Hunkerdown

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Tip Up another Beer for those Hardwater Junkies.
« Reply #34 on: Jan 15, 2010, 10:54 AM »
You betcha this is just be beggining of something larger that the yuppie perfume beer drinking liberals want to push along under everyones nose. Most of this is starting in Burlington and Chittenden county not to say there's no good folks there because there is, but we need to send a message to Montpellier that we ain't gonna take this anymore. TAKE BACK VERMONT NOW!!!!!

HD.

Offline handload

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #35 on: Jan 17, 2010, 07:31 AM »
I agree with whipplebuck, the ice is for everyone who chooses to use it. We all put up with idiot behavior every place we go. However endorsing any law that gives one traditional sports groupe a right and denys privilage to another is the way that presedents are started, sort of a "foot hold" to build on until the "bleeding hart yankee liberals, think they are the only enlightend people in the northern hemisphere" get thier way. I have to disagree with the whack upside the head. You see, I am not the size of the guy you described,however, I'm actually 6'6" and 260 pounds and well trained in the arts of combat. If I break your tip up, I'd be obliged to compensate you for it. Hit me with it.......ohhhh bad idea!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.