Author Topic: Looking for some ice fishing buds.....  (Read 1235 times)

Offline jsbz

• IceShanty Rookie
Looking for some ice fishing buds.....
« on: Jan 10, 2010, 11:18 AM »
I am looking for some people around the Plainfield, Naperville, Aurora etc....areas thats ice fish and would like to meet up and do some fishing.  I can not seem to find anyone in my family willing to get cold so I thought I would reach out to some of the locals.  Anyone interested?

Offline Kingfish6221

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Looking for some ice fishing buds.....
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2010, 12:11 PM »
I'm game, I'm off work for the next 2 weeks so fishing is on my schedule. Want to do Shabbona or one of your area ponds Monday? send email
dispatch48-toys @yahoo.com

Offline weslo1969

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2010, 12:57 PM »
I live out in Sandwich, email private so we can set something up.  I live on Lake Holiday which is a private lake or maybe can set something up in your area as I'm always looking for different ponds and lakes.  [email protected] 

Thanks,

Wes

Offline jsbz

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 10, 2010, 02:49 PM »
I am up for anything really.  I dont have or havent found much in my neck of the woods really. 

Offline ice--cube

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 10, 2010, 08:14 PM »
I'm always looking for someone to fish with. I'm kinda like you can't find anyone that is willing to go on a frozen lake so I'm always alone.I live around Rochelle but willing to travel.

Offline geoff

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Jan 17, 2010, 06:46 PM »
Newbie here.....I reside in Yorkville and I know what you guys are talkin about....none of my friends want to get cold either even after i tell them i have a tent and a heater.  What a bunch of wusses.  Anyways there are a couple of decent size ponds in Oswego I would like to try if any one is interested ...I heard pearch in one and i know theres good gill and bass in the other.   let me know

Offline ice--cube

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 17, 2010, 07:59 PM »
Newbie here.....I reside in Yorkville and I know what you guys are talkin about....none of my friends want to get cold either even after i tell them i have a tent and a heater.  What a bunch of wusses.  Anyways there are a couple of decent size ponds in Oswego I would like to try if any one is interested ...I heard pearch in one and i know theres good gill and bass in the other.   let me know

Geoff I free almost all weekends. If you want to get together some weekend let me know or pm me. That is mot to far form me I would be willing to come up there and give it a try.

Offline jsbz

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Jan 17, 2010, 08:33 PM »
geoff

same here.  Your right next door so just holla  if u wanna head out.  I sent a private message with my #

Offline Kingfish6221

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Jan 17, 2010, 09:03 PM »
If anybodies free Monday I'm headed to either Fox Lake or Shabbona. Waiting on a call from a buddy, if he can go we're headed to the Chain, if not I'll be doing the Bona Alona. I'll check here before leaving in the am if anybody wants to hook up.

Offline Bohldog05

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Jan 30, 2010, 06:31 PM »
I live out in Sandwich, email private so we can set something up.  I live on Lake Holiday which is a private lake or maybe can set something up in your area as I'm always looking for different ponds and lakes.  [email protected] 

Thanks,

Wes
hey Welso
I have always wanted to fish lake holiday. i am from the aurora area. I heard good things about this lake. i have a vex. and a lot of other equipment that i am willing to share
[email protected]

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.