Author Topic: anouther great seminar  (Read 881 times)

Offline Curley

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
anouther great seminar
« on: Dec 05, 2009, 10:14 AM »
Thanks again Blaine for another great seminar. It looked to be a full house even with the bigger shop. I've attended most of these to start the season off, and always come out with another piece of the puzzle so to speak. Watched a lot of eager shoppers as well. ;D

Offline Blaine

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: anouther great seminar
« Reply #1 on: Dec 05, 2009, 11:26 AM »
Thanks to all who attended, I didn't lock up until 10 last night  :o  Looks like we'll be fishing in the hills next weekend. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Offline spanky1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2009, 11:30 AM »
Looks like we'll be fishing in the hills next weekend. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

That works! ;D

Sorry I missed this one, I'm sure it was very informative as usual.
Don't give up, don't EVER give up - Jimmy V

Offline CTPikeFerret

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 05, 2009, 03:17 PM »
Dave said it was great Blaine maybe next time 4 me . Hopefully see ya out there this season. We hit Wrights sometimes but havent been 2 many of the other coves. Spend alot of time at Bantam and up  in New Hampshire
Member CT Fisherman
The Boys Annual IceFishing Trip 8th YR 2011

Trooper Bri

« Reply #4 on: Dec 05, 2009, 07:19 PM »
Sorry I missed this one. First one I've missed since CT Outfitters started doing them I believe. Always a good refresher to kick off the season, run into friends, and load up on gear.

So, I stopped in this morning to grab the rest of what was on my shopping list, plus a couple other items. My Ice Armor gloves are pretty whipped after 3 seasons, so I grabbed a pair of the Snosuit gloves Outfitters is carrying this year. I like them. They are a gauntlet style, go on and off my hands very easily, and aren't as big as my Ice Armor Extreme gloves.
Said I was going to buy new tipups this year, but now I don't have a bunch of $$ to toss at them. So I bought one just to have something different in my tipup bag along with my Polar ones. A Frabill Classic.

I did forget to grab some frozen goodies for pike. Whoops... Other than that, ice is the only thing left on the To Do list. And that's not my job.

Offline hawk01

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 06, 2009, 06:41 AM »
I agree with the others, It was a great seminar. Some valuable info gained. My 16 year old daughter was with me, and she enjoyed it as well.  She now wants Ice clothes for X-mas.  What better that that? I get to enjoy the sport while spending Q-time with my Kids. Your seminar helped get her charged up.  She says she's going to win the shanty for me. She'll have fun trying. I'll be back to the shop to grab some things that I was not able to pick up on Fri.

Oh ya, first time to the new shop, Its great!

Hawk

Offline JLH

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 07, 2009, 09:17 AM »
Thanks Blaine and CT Outfitters.  I had to leave a little early but enjoyed the first hour and 45 minutes of the seminar.  Lots of great information shared and learned a few new things to try this season. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.