The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Cargo Fall eyes  (Read 1074 times)

Offline Cargo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
Cargo Fall eyes
« on: Dec 04, 2009, 03:05 PM »
Hello Cargo here! Cargo  :woot:
I see everybody is getting ready for the hard water season. Getting real close.
BD sorry to here about your friend. Joe a snake! I think TGF it would be more like a Toad. LT I see your still keeping the peace. :callcops: You are the man!
I took some friends fishing, and even got one of my sons home and onto a nice fish.
Cargo I never did like Big Ice. also on other sites I go by Cargo more generic!
Well here are some pic's from this fall, sorry about the background, just protecting my interest. Cargo out!

I even caught a few myself.

Offline IcenEyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • It's A Friggin Record Breaker.
Re: Cargo Fall eyes
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04, 2009, 06:02 PM »
WOW!!! I really need to quit wintering my boat so early. Nice eyes.

Offline rodrunner

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 04, 2009, 09:54 PM »
Cargo...Nice ring to it..Ohhh those fall eyes..Got urself a couple toads there..I pounded TRR this fall tryn to get into some of those eyes..They kicked my butt again..guess im doin somethin wrong Cargo. You might have to pm me with some tips :bow: :thumbsup: :whistle:
Good to see you back here..Again great eyes.I'm sure there are more to come!

[img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee5/elkcrazedfrk/TeamWyoming1.jpg[img]

Offline Perchcrazy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 05, 2009, 12:08 AM »
nice load of eyes :clap: :clap:
A Bad day of fishing in better than a Good day at Work!!!

Offline Cargo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 05, 2009, 11:55 PM »
Thanks guys, rodrunner all I can say is location is very important, and time spent on the water. I gave up my whitetail season this year because fall fishing was good.

Offline er-e-is

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Dec 06, 2009, 08:02 AM »
Nice to see you back Cargo, Nice Fish. Maybe you can make it over to this side of the mountain some day.

Offline Wyoming_Ice

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing God's Country "Big Wounderful Wyoming"
« Reply #6 on: Dec 06, 2009, 09:24 AM »
 You'll always be "Big Ice" and "Big Fish" to me Steve. ;D
 Awsome fish as usual.  ;)
 We are heading to Gillette for xmas. I hope to find some ice.
 Bryan is all set up w/his own gear and he is chomping to go. :tipup:

Wyo Ice

RIP "LT"   This place just won't be the same...

Offline eve21

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Dec 06, 2009, 11:23 AM »
Plenty of ice here Wyo.  I am betting you could have been fishing the little ponds this weekend and could probably get on at Keyhole next weekend.  Hasn't been above freezing for the last 5-6 days and doesn't look like it is going to on the ten day forcast either.
-Tight Lines
-If our father had had his say, nobody who did not know how to fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him.

Offline eve21

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 06, 2009, 11:27 AM »
Cargo, the fall is tough isn't it?  So many choices, so little time with hunting and the big fish bite going on.  I wasn't able to make it out in the boat but wanted to bad.  Finally drew an elk tag this year so spent all of my very limited free time chasing them.  We'll have to get hooked up this year and actually fish together a couple times, got all my gear out yesterday and ready to go.  Definately hitting the ice some where next weekend to get the season started!
-Tight Lines
-If our father had had his say, nobody who did not know how to fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him.

Offline Cargo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #9 on: Dec 06, 2009, 12:52 PM »
Thanks Joe, I am planning on making a trip or two over your way. I will watch the weather and decide. At the end of last winter which I guess would have been 09, I bought a older sled in good cond. just for ice fishing when the snow gets to deep for a wheeler. Also if you can make it over this way, I might be able to get you onto a nice eye.

Allen, Good to hear from you. I have a couple of days off right before Xmas maybe we can get together then.
When I signed on to the Shanty years ago I didn't know what name to pick, I thought it would be a flash in the pan. I have always felt like the user name Big Ice was not right for me. people would think that I thought I was a big shot!  I m not. Just love to fish. Plus I use Cargo on some other great sites.

eve21, You are right to many choices in the Fall what a wonderful time of the year, it's my favorite time even more than the ice. Give me September all year and I would be a happy man. To bad you did not make it out to the Lake this fall. When we get together this winter I' ll tell you how I did. So did you get your Elk?
Keep in touch looks like there will be plenty of winter ahead.

Offline eve21

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Dec 06, 2009, 08:41 PM »
I did end up getting my elk, a little 6x5 but being the first year I have ever elk hunted, I will take it.  Archery hunted all of September and then got three weekends in with the rifle.  What an experience, wish I could have the year over again knowing what I know now.  :-}  Our Christmas break starts the 19th and goes through the 3rd of January, and I will be looking for places to hit the next two weekends until then.  We'll have to exchange contacts again and make sure to get hooked up.
-Tight Lines

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.