The ice fishing WY board is sponsored by:

Author Topic: Off to Peck in the Morning...  (Read 645 times)

Offline pokefan1

• Team IceShanty Regular
Off to Peck in the Morning...
« on: Feb 11, 2009, 11:33 AM »
We are taking off to Hell Creek for the holiday weekend. Looks to be a great weekend, if anyone else is going to be up there at the same time looks us up. Our base camp will be right off the main boat ramp, a maroon ford pickup pulling a 21ft tahoe Transport camper. Yellow polaris atv. Our shelters will be out towards snow creek from there....looks us up and will have a beer. We plan on meeting some of the Montana IS members as well.

LT i hope we can save your hair!! We will give it a good try. IcenEyes has always been good at pulling in them big old lakers, so your hope floats with him. Mooter and rodrunner you guys need to start breaking the news to the significant other for next year!!

PF1 out

Keep calm and return fire...

Offline LT

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "Need larger flamethrower, you will...!"
Re: Off to Peck in the Morning...
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2009, 11:42 AM »
 :thumbsup: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :callcops: :icefish: thanks guys, Don

Offline rodrunner

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2009, 03:30 PM »
Well pokefan..wish i could make er up. especially after all the big wallys ive seen come out of there. As far as me going over valentines day :-\.....I think I'd have a better chance of having my first period. Do you go over v-day every year or are we a little bit flexable?  Anyway good luck and hope you bring home a wall hanger. Otherwise hope you let the bg fellas go to make more wally's.  ;)

[img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee5/elkcrazedfrk/TeamWyoming1.jpg[img]

Offline pokefan1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Feb 11, 2009, 06:32 PM »
No for sure we don't plan on going over valentines day!!  It just worked out that way this year because of presidents day.
Next year we will get together and plan a trip a little better....
I think if I go over valentines day again, I can just plan on going on the rest of them as my wife was not real fond of the timing either. But I did get her a new jig rod and some PINK maggots!( HAHA) she would kill me
PF1

Keep calm and return fire...

Offline rodrunner

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Feb 11, 2009, 10:14 PM »
Have fun ...Take some pics

[img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee5/elkcrazedfrk/TeamWyoming1.jpg[img]

Offline IcenEyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • It's A Friggin Record Breaker.
« Reply #5 on: Feb 18, 2009, 05:09 PM »
I tried LT, It looks like Er-e-is has ya taken care of. here are a few Pics of the trip.

Good Eater

Pokefans Boy with a few good eatin Pike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.