Author Topic: stump Pond  (Read 2234 times)

Offline JimC

• Team IceShanty Regular
stump Pond
« on: Dec 21, 2007, 01:28 PM »
I went out on stump pond yesterday, did not even fish, Ice looked pretty shady to fish alone.just wondering if  anyone  has gone out there yet.

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: stump Pond
« Reply #1 on: Dec 21, 2007, 06:22 PM »
No not stump/But should be safe./Fished somewhere else on wed. had pretty good ice.After sunday could be iffy for a while.Did you walk out and if so where were you/ what side?

Offline JimC

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 22, 2007, 06:22 AM »
I walked out at the boat ramp until it looked iffy  :o, I was alone so I did not want to risk falling in. I just really don't know where else to try. I'm unfamiliar with the lakes in R.I. I guess I'll just wait a little longer. Good luck if you go, let me know how you make out. thanks

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 22, 2007, 01:28 PM »
Jim I saw a few guys out at the boat ramp today but after tomorrow it is gonna be iffy for a while. Go tomorrow before the rain./Just follow the tracks and you should even find open holes/No drilling if you get there early.Still had good ice today.

Offline JimC

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 22, 2007, 05:27 PM »
Thanks, I might just have to try tom. A.M. I'm hoping after x-mas the ice will be good everywhere, hoping to get out and do some fishing with some new people. thanks again.

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Dec 22, 2007, 05:33 PM »
Sure maybe meet up on the ice sometime.Maybe I`ll swing by stump if i get a chance tomorrow to see how your making out.

Offline JimC

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 22, 2007, 05:51 PM »
sounds good, also I seen you and a couple other guys from R.I  might be going to the conn. river for the get together and would like to meet you guys before hand, so I know who else is from R.I there. I plan on going so I hope to meet up with you. It sounds like a good time. 

Offline Imissedem

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Dec 22, 2007, 06:00 PM »
Long ride but got plenty of time to plan. Sounds good.

Offline JimC

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 22, 2007, 06:39 PM »
I Don't have a problem driving, I just don't know how much gear we can fit . I have a F-250 extended cab but only a 6 foot bed.Any way like you said we got plenty of time to figure it out. hopefully i'll see you on the ice sometime.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.