The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: noxon walleyes  (Read 2692 times)

Offline BourbonSnowCone

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: noxon walleyes
« Reply #30 on: Dec 26, 2013, 12:33 AM »
I have a suspicion there's one or two bucket biologists on IceShanty. Regardless of anyone's opinion on the matter, the heated debate of Noxon walleye means some jerk would just take it upon himself to reintroduce them if they were removed.

Offline coldcreekchris

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Dec 26, 2013, 01:05 AM »
sadly you are right....there are enough of us here that think that think bucket biology is UNACCEPTABLE.......any body dropping any buckets in an eco system next to me would be greeted with an axe handle....I'm not joking.....but we are where we are at.......no more introductions.....or you will see the axe handles of some pissed off locals.....just trying to keep it real....nobody should try to be the jonnie appleseed of fish...don't do it...

oldschoolben

« Reply #32 on: Dec 26, 2013, 08:06 AM »
i agree its not up to us anglers to just put whatever kind of fish we want any where we want them  thats not what i was getting at when i started this topjc

Offline Hoosier

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Bucket,some bait and,,what did she ask me to do??
« Reply #33 on: Dec 26, 2013, 08:20 AM »
Its a shame that I am forced to lock this down, had potential to be a real good thread. The shame is so may lack the ability to write something constructive, without cussing. Happy Holidays to everyone

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.