Author Topic: powerbait honey maggots  (Read 2813 times)

Offline Big Dawg

• Team IceShanty Regular
powerbait honey maggots
« on: Feb 06, 2004, 04:31 PM »
anybody use those powerbait honey maggots with jigs??  if so, how did u do with them?  can u catch trout with em too?   
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
Re: powerbait honey maggots
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2004, 02:50 PM »
I have not used the honey one's but iv'e used the powerbait scented ones the orignal..Never  tasted em...lol...ok once but i was really REALLY hungry! TIght lines. OH yeah the original one's worked great.
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

icefishnfool

« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2004, 06:41 PM »
I have used them and they work great .....chartreuse and natural.....tipped buckshot rattle spoon

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
« Reply #3 on: Feb 08, 2004, 07:43 AM »
hmm the rattlespoon work any better?? SOund attarct em or distract em i wonder? easier for them to find in the depths i bet?Ponders and a light bulb off thanks!
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.