Author Topic: Otter inventory  (Read 1576 times)

Offline holehopper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Me and Dave Genz
Otter inventory
« on: Nov 28, 2017, 04:43 PM »
Hi all.  Just a heads up that it seems like Otter is running a little low on some of their inventory already.  I was in the market for a Resort Hub and had to search all over to find one.  Called Otter and they are back ordered until about Christmas.  If you are in the market for an Otter shack and want it soon, I'd suggest you start looking or it might be a few weeks till you can find one. 
Never Stop Never Stopping

Offline Berner9

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Otter inventory
« Reply #1 on: Dec 20, 2017, 08:35 PM »
I had that trouble with a hub cabin.  Not many places have them in stock.  Luckily I found one and it should be here just in time for safe ice conditions next week

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2017, 10:48 PM »
Here is a otter cabin for 199.99 and the lodge is 299.99 I think these are last year's models? But the price is good  tell you one thing I bought the cabin it is hard set up.. like the design is wrong cause the poles lock together and wont open..  and it wont fold up cause fabric is tight on the hubs etc...  windows are thin and soft...  fabric is ok one door and no over head storage on mine like the add says..  plus it is smaller then other hub of similar price.. like frabil and eskimo hubs I have  .. I think my quick fish 3i is better made then the otter cabin I got too I only paid $154.99 for the eskimo  same with the frabill bunker 450 I got for $199.99 almost got the full thermal bunker 250 for $149.99 but missed it and it sold out.. I am wondering if they designed the otter cabin around the heater at the max btus a buddy heater can heat.. and designed the next size up for a big buddy etc.. for some reason the design is to tight and hard pop it open  like it was not well though out on pole lenght?? And the hubs lock together causing it not to open??

Cheap otter cabin and lodge at this link..

https://www.scheels.com/p/otter-xth-cabin-hub-ice-house/60914221024.html?cgid=fishing

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 23, 2017, 10:24 AM »
Hi all.  Just a heads up that it seems like Otter is running a little low on some of their inventory already.  I was in the market for a Resort Hub and had to search all over to find one.  Called Otter and they are back ordered until about Christmas.  If you are in the market for an Otter shack and want it soon, I'd suggest you start looking or it might be a few weeks till you can find one.
  I just ordered the XTH Pro Resort from L&M Fleet Supply, they had it for $399 plus $25 shipping.  Best price I could find online.  I hope I have better luck with the newly redesigned shack than I did with my original XTH Resort...Otter has great customer service, so the risk is minimal.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.