The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: 100 people viewed  (Read 1016 times)

Offline icefishman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
100 people viewed
« on: Mar 15, 2018, 04:43 PM »
I posted on the UP forum and nobody seems to know of any cool places I could take my boys to check out. (100+people viewed and no response) I am headed north to Munising/Marquette area the last week in March for spring break. Is there some stuff we could go explore caves waterfalls, mines etc....I am very familiar with Munising area as we have been going up to some land my dad and I own since 2002. Any ideas I thank you for first. Second if there’s a cool place we should fish we will be fishing one or maybe two days if the trip allows.
Catching Any?

Offline Fish-hut

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: 100 people viewed
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2018, 06:17 PM »
I didnt view your other thread. My suggestion is that you remember that there is 2+ feet of snow around there right now. I was up to the Superior shore last weekend and it was ridiculous. Impossible to walk, snow half-way up my thigh and I still wasnt touching ground. Great for snowmobiling and show shoeing, thats about it, IMO.

-FH

Offline BowHunter1527

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2018, 09:21 PM »
I didnt view your other thread. My suggestion is that you remember that there is 2+ feet of snow around there right now. I was up to the Superior shore last weekend and it was ridiculous. Impossible to walk, snow half-way up my thigh and I still wasnt touching ground. Great for snowmobiling and show shoeing, thats about it, IMO.

-FH

LOL this guy gets it!!!
"Did you  clip your barbs,  you remember to clip your barbs."

Offline jdgambler

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Mar 16, 2018, 07:59 AM »
go ice fishing in the bay!
I'd rather be fishing than sleeping

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com