Author Topic: Renovations!  (Read 1489 times)

Offline rl_sd

• Team IceShanty Regular
Renovations!
« on: Jul 19, 2015, 08:50 AM »
Things are a little slow here so I figured that I would repost a topics that I posted on another forum this February

-------------
A friend and I built our first wheel house when we were 15 yrs old. Our dad's made us design it and build it ourselves with a few pointers along the way. For 10 yrs we fished in that house weekend after weekend. The house has been in the trees and hadn't seen the ice for the last 7 yrs. This fall when helping with harvest I looked inside the house and to my surprise it looked exactly like I had left it.... The outside was a different story. After all the hrs spent in the house over the years I just couldn't see it rot away to nothing so I spent the past weekend giving her a face lift and got it back onto the ice where it belongs. The dog even helped! Here are some pictures.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
Re: Renovations!
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19, 2015, 08:58 AM »
Resurrection!! Sweet!!!   :thumbsup: :clap: :icefish:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline tracksnorth

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jul 19, 2015, 10:34 AM »
Looks good!!!
OEF vet Cco 2/505th PIR 82nd airborne division

Offline bb400guy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Nov 07, 2015, 08:59 PM »
What size is it - 8' x 6'?
How long is a piece of string?

Offline rl_sd

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Nov 10, 2015, 10:40 AM »
4' x 8' on the inside.... Would be nice if we would have went 6 x8, but the 4x8 follows well in the pickup tracks.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.