The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Alright, let's hear it  (Read 1296 times)

Offline nepa old man

• Team IceShanty Addict
Alright, let's hear it
« on: Mar 10, 2006, 06:27 AM »
Anybody gonna try to get on tomorrow ?  Anywhere ?  Was thinkin about Duck Harbour, but things are pretty quiet on here now, my neighbor thinks I'am a wacko ? LOL. 
Good Friends, Good Family, Good Food, Good Fishin.

MikeThePike

Re: Alright, let's hear it
« Reply #1 on: Mar 10, 2006, 06:56 AM »
I had been planning an overnight on the Pack starting tomorrow evening but figured I'd play it safe and stick to the river 'eyes. My last trip will be on the Pack tonight.

Offline nepa old man

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2006, 07:04 AM »
I had been planning an overnight on the Pack starting tomorrow evening but figured I'd play it safe and stick to the river 'eyes. My last trip will be on the Pack tonight.
Mike will look for your post on the pack, good luck.
Good Friends, Good Family, Good Food, Good Fishin.

Offline Van_Cleaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 10, 2006, 07:07 AM »
My wife is probably still mad about my mid-week excursion to Greeley on Weds. There were early black stoneflies landing on me; a subtle hint it might be time to pull out the fly rod. Be safe, anyone who does go; I'm putting my gear away til next winter.

Offline wrightday

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 10, 2006, 09:14 AM »
I would stay away from the pack,  but belmont or duck harbor should be fine.
There was a good 12" on the northern tier on sunday.

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Mar 10, 2006, 10:59 AM »
I think a few of us will be on Jean tomarrow...........
80% of Americans are unhappy with the direction our once great Country is heading. Yet 80% of Americans insist on buying blue jeans that were made in China, coffee filters that were made in Taiwan and anything else that was made anywhere but here........wonder if there might be a connection?

MikeThePike

« Reply #6 on: Mar 10, 2006, 04:40 PM »
Well my seasons over. I tried going to the Pack 1 last time but none of the shops by me had big baits and I could only catch 2 trout at the few spots I tried so it was a no go. Something told me not to bother putting more gas in the auger.

I made it out atleast 40 times and that number would probably be over 50 but I stoppped counting about 2-3 weeks in.  ;)

The sleds outta my truck for the 1st time in months. Time to throw some fresh line on my rods and start hitting the river and lakes in the canoe.

Offline ranger22

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Mar 10, 2006, 05:41 PM »
well i took the sled out and put the hitch in and we are heading to nockamixon sunday morning i would go tommorow but am heading to the golf course instead

Offline sully

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #8 on: Mar 10, 2006, 06:19 PM »
i fished the pack today at ledgedale..prolly about 6 or 7 inchesthere..and i know ironwoods cove has alot more than that...should be ok for tomorrow yet

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.