The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: PA's starting line up  (Read 11745 times)

Offline Preacher_man

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Have a Real CRAPPIE Day!!!!
Re: PA's starting line up
« Reply #30 on: Dec 23, 2005, 07:21 PM »
 Just getting warmed up AB, I'm waiting till after the 1st to show the really nice ones! And as far as 9" gills, I've caught'em bigger! Just thought I'd show you a preview! What have you been catchin lately?  ???
TEAM  PA.

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Dec 23, 2005, 07:55 PM »
12" gills and 15" crappies a few ok trout and going for the big pike tomorrow. if your a good fisherman you dont have to hold off because your always confident you can still catch bigger :tipup: alot of NY guys on here, like me, live on the NY/PA border and we both know you PA guys just started this because you need attention because you dont stand half a chance, hell you couldnt even beat maine :tipup:

Offline gair-z

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Dec 23, 2005, 07:57 PM »
12" gills and 15" crappies a few ok trout and going for the big pike tomorrow. if your a good fisherman you dont have to hold off because your always confident you can still catch bigger :tipup: alot of NY guys on here, like me, live on the NY/PA border and we both know you PA guys just started this because you need attention because you dont stand half a chance, hell you couldnt even beat maine :tipup:

I live on the line too and guess where I'M fishin'?...   ;D ;D 
Pres.    Cuba Lake Crappie Killers (pre Ice Shanty) (defunct)
2007 1st place Cuba Lake Wizard tourney - Perch
2013 1st place DSO Ice Tourney - Bluegill

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:01 PM »
you live on the PA side and are fishing NY :tipup:
cant blame you, i would back a sure thing as well :tipup:

Offline sounder

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #34 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:05 PM »
Maybe with a little effort they could tie with maine but beat them possiblr but highly un likely.

Offline gair-z

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #35 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:07 PM »
you live on the PA side and are fishing NY
..every chance I can!!!   ;D ;D  every lake over there seems to be great wherever I go!   8)
gair-z
Pres.    Cuba Lake Crappie Killers (pre Ice Shanty) (defunct)
2007 1st place Cuba Lake Wizard tourney - Perch
2013 1st place DSO Ice Tourney - Bluegill

Offline BCJensen

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ICE IS ON FLAGS UP!
« Reply #36 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:34 PM »
LETS GO PA  GAME ON   :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup:      :tipup:

Offline Caroga Kid

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Bring On The Ice!!!
« Reply #37 on: Dec 23, 2005, 08:53 PM »
LETS GO PA  GAME ON   :thumbsup: :clap: :thumbsup:      :tipup:
Where ya guy's goin, To New York Where all the real Fish are?? ;)

Offline seaweed01

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #38 on: Dec 23, 2005, 09:07 PM »
Preacherman,

I'll get us the 15"+ crappie, and I think you know where from.

Pete

grumpymoe

« Reply #39 on: Dec 23, 2005, 09:19 PM »
great reports all.....any fish that will compete with Manitoba???....NY..MA....and the rest are all just also-rans..Grump... ;D ;D

hali-man

« Reply #40 on: Dec 23, 2005, 10:01 PM »
you live on the PA side and are fishing NY

..every chance I can!!! 

Hmm- Doesn't that seem strange? I know Byron comes up here, too.

Maybe we should give these girls a few pics of what they have to look forward to.  :whistle:

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Dont leave fish to find fish
« Reply #41 on: Dec 24, 2005, 11:18 AM »
that dust mount is a decen sized perch, but where are the stripes ;)
and 9" gills? gosh i hope your not proud of them ;D
hey hopefully your not proud of that trout man i use bait bigger then that when i fish in miss and for you smart ass thats not a perch its a wally and its bigger then anything you have caught
Christopher S Neal
3rd place 2011 NEIT Points Race
1st Place Lilly Lake 2011
1st Place Beechwood Lake 2012

Offline Pasquatch

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #42 on: Dec 24, 2005, 11:42 AM »
hey hopefully your not proud of that trout man i use bait bigger then that when i fish in miss and for you smart ass thats not a perch its a wally and its bigger then anything you have caught

Calm down, and learn the meaning of smileys, he was just kidding with you. Geez.  ::) :P
Its just some friendly competition, no one means anything, we'll see who's on top at the end of the competition. ;D

And by saying its a perch instead of a walleye, which archbishop obviously is aware of, he was saying it was perch sized....(once again, all in good humor.) Get it? Its quite obvious, particularly when accentuated by the smileys, that he was kidding with ya.

Tight Lines guys.

Offline sounder

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #43 on: Dec 24, 2005, 11:59 AM »
Sounds like some one could use a time out. probly upset cause shes not old enough to drive to the fishing spots . Has to rely on mom or dad to take her their. you no who.

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #44 on: Dec 24, 2005, 12:02 PM »
dont worry he just sore because he started this thread and opened his mouth challenging the great state of NY and half the PA fishermen are jumping ship on him because they all fish the NY waters, and hes right i have never even caught a walleye through the ice and the trout is small, just 16" it was to accent how big the gills were, he can shout and pout all he wants he started this can of worms by challenging NY, now he has to deal with the end result at the end of the competition :tipup:

as for calling me out personally and calling me a smart ass he can pm me and do that and it will be taken care of that way, but you have to respect those keyboard/internet muscles :tipup:

GO TEAM NY, wheres all your back up on this thread from PA ???

Offline sounder

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #45 on: Dec 24, 2005, 12:11 PM »
dont worry he just sore because he started this thread and opened his mouth challenging the great state of NY and half the PA fishermen are jumping ship on him because they all fish the NY waters, and hes right i have never even caught a walleye through the ice and the trout is small, just 16" it was to accent how big the gills were, he can shout and pout all he wants he started this can of worms by challenging NY, now he has to deal with the end result at the end of the competition :tipup:

as for calling me out personally and calling me a smart ass he can pm me and do that and it will be taken care of that way, but you have to respect those keyboard/internet muscles :tipup:

GO TEAM NY, wheres all your back up on this thread from PA ???
He done the same thing to me. but what can you expect one day hes offering ny an unneeded hand then hes taking us on hmm. benedict arnold hes a turn coat :roflmao:

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #46 on: Dec 24, 2005, 12:20 PM »
yeah, funny thing is i went to college on a football scholarship in manfield pa because lost my D1 elligibilty in michigan, but thats another story, so i know the area he fishes, thats what makes this whole thing even funnier :tipup:

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #47 on: Dec 25, 2005, 04:07 PM »
yeah, funny thing is i went to college on a football scholarship in manfield pa because lost my D1 elligibilty in michigan, but thats another story, so i know the area he fishes, thats what makes this whole thing even funnier :tipup:
hey yea mansfield is close by and yea the lakes around here dont hold that many big fish but ohh well thats what NY lakes are for ;D seeing how we pa fishermen are better fishermen because we fish bad waters lol we can catch those big ones more when we come up there.
and yea i would like to know where my TEAM PA is to have my back and when i was pouting i was also catching trout and perch

ps sorry to hear about you losing your chance at having a good chance of makeing a star out of you (not to many football players from mansfield have gone to the nfl)
Christopher S Neal

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #48 on: Dec 25, 2005, 04:33 PM »
lol, nope, not many players from mansfield have won many games either :D

Offline C.C.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • DO NOT BE AFRAID !!!!
« Reply #49 on: Dec 25, 2005, 08:54 PM »
and yea i would like to know where my TEAM PA is to have my back

Most of us just like to fish and have a good time doing it. When I catch anything big I don't need to brag about it. I just chalk it up to experience and try to learn something from it.
        Jim

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #50 on: Dec 25, 2005, 09:53 PM »
and yea i would like to know where my TEAM PA is to have my back

Most of us just like to fish and have a good time doing it. When I catch anything big I don't need to brag about it. I just chalk it up to experience and try to learn something from it.
        Jim
lol hey as long as you catch something big i dont care lol good night and merry christmas
Christopher S Neal

Offline sbfPA_Mike

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #51 on: Dec 26, 2005, 12:03 PM »
I am not really sure where I have been since this thread has started, but it has my attention now. :callcops: I would like to say first that I am a bit disappointed that I am not on the PA list, :'( but I may have missed the sign-up somewhere. Second, I am not really sure how the fishing is in Central Park, I guess a guy can find something, even in the city :roflmao: :roflmao:. And third, good luck fellas, it seems the game is about to be on :thumbsup: :flex: >:D.

Mike :cookoo:
I don't like it here, so I will probably be here for a while.........
 @ www.iceshanty.com  @ www.myfishfinder.com
 @ www.myhuntingforum.com[/si

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #52 on: Dec 26, 2005, 02:21 PM »
you should be on the PA list if you signed up for the IS tourney, in wich you are a mod so you may just be automaticly on the list ??? so whoever made the PA list didnt have your name on the general list ???

MikeThePike

« Reply #53 on: Dec 26, 2005, 02:28 PM »
If anything it should be worth more if a PA guy wins with a fish caught on your home waters (NY)

I'm not gonna make a huge deal outta this though....its all in fun and then you get the guys who take it like its a matter of life and death....

I have lakes nearby with some huge fish in em here in PA but I just moved here so I'm trying to learn em....once I learn them better tho you NY guys better watch out

hali-man

« Reply #54 on: Dec 26, 2005, 02:33 PM »
If anything it should be worth more if a PA guy wins with a fish caught on your home waters (NY)

That's our point! You all fish here because your waters can't compare.

Offline sbfPA_Mike

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #55 on: Dec 26, 2005, 02:51 PM »
I believe I have a shot at a state record Pickeral this year if we get fishable ice in the SE. Not a boast. It does depend on the amount of ice time I get, but we'll see.

Mike

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #56 on: Dec 26, 2005, 03:41 PM »
I am not really sure where I have been since this thread has started, but it has my attention now. :callcops: I would like to say first that I am a bit disappointed that I am not on the PA list, :'( but I may have missed the sign-up somewhere. Second, I am not really sure how the fishing is in Central Park, I guess a guy can find something, even in the city :roflmao: :roflmao:. And third, good luck fellas, it seems the game is about to be on :thumbsup: :flex: >:D.

hey did you sign up for the tourney if you did i misted you and if not when you sign up i will add you
Christopher S Neal

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #57 on: Dec 26, 2005, 04:41 PM »
hes a mod, i doubt he has to sign up, hes probably just automatically added :tipup:

Offline fastribs85

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #58 on: Dec 26, 2005, 04:56 PM »

I believe I have a shot at a state record Pickeral this year if we get fishable ice in the SE. Not a boast. It does depend on the amount of ice time I get, but we'll see.

Mike

mike great to hear from you nice post and by the way if your talkin of the lakes im thinkin of then we both have a shot cause ill be there every weekend
pa lets go were gonna take it i hope ;)

Offline sbfPA_Mike

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #59 on: Dec 26, 2005, 06:51 PM »
I am pretty sure I am signed up for tourney and no, it is not automatic.

Mike

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.