Author Topic: Fords and Chevys...  (Read 777 times)

Offline quigley257

• IceShanty Rookie
Fords and Chevys...
« on: Jan 31, 2012, 02:04 PM »
I did a search and couldn't immediately find info on these, hence the new thread. I am considering buying an ice suit and want to know if any of you out there own the one made by Hycreek? They have their complete ice fishing package on sale now for $260. This includes Jacket, Bibs, Fleece Top, Fleece Bottom, Wicking Underwear Top and Wicking Underwear Bottom. I realize that not many individuals will have tried more than one brand so I want to know what you like about you brand compared to the Hycreek outfit. Feel free to chime in whether you have Ice Armor, Guide Series, Cabela's, Frabill or most importantly, The Hycreek Ice Suit package. Link- http://www.hycreek.com/Pro-Series-Waterproof-Ice-Fishing-Jacket-and-Bibs-p/heif009.htm
Say when...

Offline walleye tattoo

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Wisconsin chapter
Re: Fords and Chevys...
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2012, 09:45 PM »
Think about it how many different manufactures of guide gear ? there are three car battery makers out there. I have just recommend this set to a friend this weekend.You can pay more for just some jackets not me but just say en it covers all the bases for starters. I own the Vexilar suite with Under armor cold gear and then cold gear 3 and all done. Cost a bit more then the Hy creek ice suit package by about $190 as I have it figured.

Live to fish forced to work

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.