Author Topic: Sizing help for bibs  (Read 822 times)

Offline beerbellybob106

• Team IceShanty Addict
Sizing help for bibs
« on: Oct 02, 2011, 09:48 AM »
im in the market for a new pair of bibs and was interested in the strikemaster bibs, i dont know how they fit but i am about 6'3" and about 180lbs what size do you guys think would be the best? thanks

Offline beerbellybob106

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Sizing help for bibs
« Reply #1 on: Oct 02, 2011, 03:10 PM »
well i ended up breaking down and getting the strikemaster bibs in a size large after using the sizing chart red rock store had a great deal on them for a pre buy special of 129.95 with free shipping and no tax i couldnt pass it up placed my order for them today

Offline Sportsman44

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 30, 2011, 02:17 PM »
Well - you are a tall guy and the inseams listed are not that long...how do they fit?
Interested b/c I am 6ft tall 180lbs  and also have difficulty finding bibs long enough - tall guys are'nt much of a marketing demographic -lol

I found the Clam extreme ice armor a great suit but short inseams and sleeve lengths !!! unreal.   Fine for people 5'6" to 5'10 - the tall ice anglers...well.... what do we do ?

I hope someone has some insight for 6foot tall average build. (and yes I have been reading the related threads)

Soon.. ice
Sportsman

Offline beerbellybob106

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 02, 2011, 08:59 AM »
they fit very good when i tried them on and are suprisingly lightweight im very happy with the product

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.