Author Topic: guidewear  (Read 776 times)

Offline E.C

• IceShanty Rookie
guidewear
« on: Jan 04, 2011, 09:35 AM »
I was thinking about getting the cabelas guidewear and cant decide on getting the insulated or non insulated and just layering up really good. Do you think this would be good for ice fishing? . I was also looking at the strikemaster suit. Is this a pretty decent suit, is it very bulky, and does anyone know if they made it waterproof instead of water resistant? Iam looking for the most comfortable suit I can find. I have the same problem with all suits, the arm and shoulders are to tight and when I go up a size im swimming in the coat. I hope one of these suits solve that problem. If anyone can help out with the size of either one I am 5"10 and weigh about 185 pounds. thanks

Offline E.C

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: guidewear
« Reply #1 on: Jan 04, 2011, 12:58 PM »
Anyone?

Offline esox_magnum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 04, 2011, 08:31 PM »
I swear by my GW in the summer and fall, even use it riding the sled now and then, I just layer under it for the winter.

Offline E.C

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Jan 05, 2011, 12:38 PM »
Going to look at the guidewear today. Anyone have any opinions on insulated vs noninsulated. I would like to be able to use it year round but not if iam gonna have to layer up a whole bunch and still not be very warm then I will just go with insulated

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.