Author Topic: mustang ms 2175 suit, quick review  (Read 1214 times)

Offline VT snotrocket

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • God, Guns and Guts made America free!
mustang ms 2175 suit, quick review
« on: Dec 18, 2010, 06:19 PM »
Got this suit in November from my wife. Sick of hearing me complain about being cold. I am 5'8" and weigh 210 lbs. Got the XL size and have plenty of room. The quality is top notch. Nice big zippers and good Velcro for the flaps over the zippers. What I like is I can put this suit on over my street clothes. The wind does not blow through it at all. This is very warm. I had on duofold underwear top and bottom and my street clothes under it today. It was 12degrees when I hit the ice this morning. When i started drilling my holes I was way overdressed. Could of gotten away with jeans and a tshirt! All in all I couldn't be any happier. I have taken some slack from my buddies saying I look like a buoy on the ice! I could care. I am warm! Also having the added safety of the suit being a flotation device is a good benefit. It is a very roomy fit. I never felt constricted at all neeling down or bending over. Just wanted to tell you guys that I am impressed with this product. I told my wife about this suit and that it was a flotation device and I would be SO much safer on the ice. I didn't think she liked me that much! I hope this helped out anybody looking to buy this suit. I am very happy with this product.
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.    Winston Churchill

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.