Author Topic: 6" blade protector??  (Read 1433 times)

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
6" blade protector??
« on: Sep 25, 2006, 10:28 AM »
If this post is considered a "for sale post" please delete it.

Does anyone have a 6" blade protector laying around that you no longer need?
I am putting together a basic ice fishing package for one of our local state parks to use as a loaner package ( this has been popular during open water season) I have a couple quality rod/reel combo's, some JamminJig lures, hand auger, skimer, bucket and such, but I lost the blade protector and thought perhaps someone on here has one laying around they would be willing to donate.
80% of Americans are unhappy with the direction our once great Country is heading. Yet 80% of Americans insist on buying blue jeans that were made in China, coffee filters that were made in Taiwan and anything else that was made anywhere but here........wonder if there might be a connection?

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 6" blade protector??
« Reply #1 on: Sep 25, 2006, 04:13 PM »
Byron, I have an 8" Mora hand auger you're welcome to have. It comes with a blade protector. Still cuts plenty good.
You may be able to rig something up with an old frisbee and a small bungee cord. 
Ken                                          

Offline Icenutter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 6" blade protector??
« Reply #2 on: Sep 25, 2006, 06:31 PM »
Byron I also have a 7 inch Mora that you are more than welcome to.  I also have a few extra blades that I will throw in with it.  I can ship it down to you if I can find a box.  Let me know.
Bring on the ice!!!!!!!  <br />      

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.