Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607708 times)

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #27660 on: May 10, 2022, 04:29 AM »
Morning all,

Mother's day was good, put 200 miles on the bike including dinner and an ice cream :clap: bad part was the $5.60 a gallon for 91 octane non-ethanol to fill the tank  :o :%$#!:

Put 2 small browns in the boat yesterday to get the skunk off,  beautiful day on the water  :thumbsup:  no other hits  :(

Going to stay local today and look for some spring eyes  ;)2

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #27661 on: May 10, 2022, 05:01 AM »

Good morning Everyone,
                        It's 39* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                        Eddie........I hope the wall job goes well and you don't get to sore, :thumbsup: Should I buy stock in Epsom salt. lol :roflmao:
                        Wally........Thanks for sharing the pictures of your catch. :clap: Good luck today, looks like another nice one. :thumbsup:
                        H2l..........Thats a good price on the books, maybe they'll be worth more in time. :unsure: I hope your wife has a nice trip to visit her sister. :thumbsup:
                        Steve.......Windshield wipers are more important than the lights unless they are going to go out. :unsure:
                        Marv........I see that your temperatures are on the rise, hopefully the guys lawn will dry out soon. :whistle:
                        I-45........It's nice to see you posting again, say Hi to Mr. Dickens. :clap:
                        Zcm........I saw on the news that your area is getting some some high temps as well. :thumbsup:
                        I got a call yesterday morning from the neighbor I work with on weekends, his two grandsons have tested positive for Covid and I should take the
             necessary steps, so I called my wife that she should delay her return home today. So far I'm showing no signs.
                        I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #27662 on: May 10, 2022, 05:37 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

55 degrees may see mid 70's by the afternoon. Lots of rain, wind and hail yesterday. It sounds like a shack run will be in order as that area got pounded pretty bad.

Eddie...Good luck with today's project :thumbsup: I am back to firing on all cylinders, thanks.

WW...Congratulations on the catch :thumbsup: Wishing you both an even better day today :thumbsup:

IW... Hope you continue to show no signs and any test is negative :thumbsup:

I am out the door in a bit to get my walk in. Yesterday I upped it to 4 miles and will leave it there for  bit. I have an errand to run today and need to pick up some grass seed for a couple bare spots.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27663 on: May 10, 2022, 05:41 AM »
38* and sunny.

WW, good to see that the "skunk" is out of the the boat. Reg. gas in the village hit $4.60 yesterday. I am thinking a crew of "Vikings", but then we have to feed them.

IW, good call in having the wife wait a day or two. Hope you stay NEG. Most of the books are worth some money now.

Eddie, taking it easy today.

I think the boat will be out of the garage this weekend. I have been sort of putting it off until the leaves open some more, as I have to park it under some until my lawn gets put in. He said he was starting on Wed.

Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27664 on: May 10, 2022, 06:38 AM »
Morning all, 69° and sunny here with a forecast high of 89. It well exceeded the forecast yesterday, so I imagine we'll probably break 90 today.

Not much going on, FIL is flying back to FL today, so I survived that. It went a lot better than it usually does.

IW - it turned quick. I had to fire up the AC on in the house yesterday afternoon.

h2l - I had to clean my boat out the other day. My cover ripped over the winter so it was full of leaves and junk. Might finally get to use it this week since the river is backing off now.

mr.clean - it's looking good. I'm thinking I may go out tomorrow or Thursday after work. I'll have a peek at the boat ramp later today to see how things are. It's probably a muddy mess with the water being as high as it has been for so long.

ww - nice!  :thumbsup:

masoneddie - 90s are beyond my comfort zone, but I'll take it after the crappy spring we've had so far.

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27665 on: May 10, 2022, 07:12 AM »
Good morning everyone, 49* here and windy. Supposed to get up in the high 60s. We’ll take Mr Dickens out for a walk. There’s a woman at Dunkins who gives him cheese when we go and get coffee in the morning.

Zcm-_82, Hope you are able to get your boat in the water this weekend.

Hunts2long, Have a nice relaxing day.

Whopper Stopper, 4miles is a good workout. Have a safe day running errands and getting grass seed.

WallyWorld, Congratulations on getting rid of the skunk. Hope you have a great day on the water. Great pictures.

Ice Wanderer, Hopefully you stay negative. That’s a good idea having your wife stay away for a extra couple of days.

MasonEddie, Take your time with the wall.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one. Tight lines to those on the water.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27666 on: May 10, 2022, 07:26 AM »
Well sitting at the airport about 45 minutes till the first boarding. The mother in laws procedure went well and now the recovery time as she is in some pain, removed teeth and had dentures put in the swelling is what is getting her today.  Well the weather was good for a hit yesterday but then the wind came up at around 40 mph. The rest of the week looks good at home until Thursday when rain comes back and Temps drop to highs in the 50's from mid 60's to 70's. See how the farmers market goes for the wife tomorrow since she will be alone on this one. We'll better get back and see if I can get my expense report started so I can get paid from the company to pay the card off. Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27667 on: May 10, 2022, 07:30 AM »
Good Morning ER's  Got a dozen tomato plants set out last evening,  Was planning on hooking up the trail for another Wisconsin run, bit of a snag, trailer lights not working right, One broken wire someplace, and found a fuse out.  Might just go ahead and run a new wire harness.  See a friend in Shell Lake Wisconsin had his fully restored Ram Charger beat to crap with golf ball size hail. estimated at 1200 dents.

WW nice pics as usual.

Now where'd I put the spare fuses  :unsure:

Great day to all.
Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27668 on: May 10, 2022, 09:22 AM »
I came home yesterday afternoon totally worn out. I did not check the mileage when I got home but it has to be over 300 miles. It was 74 miles to the house. The rest of the mileage was mainly scouting turkeys before the season as my son drove two days and my dog breeder friend drove the other one.

I missed the only turkey we got in range as I could not get my gun on my shooting sticks. I just can not hold a gun steady anymore without using sticks.

ww Those are a couple of nice browns. Going two for two is a good way to beat the skunk. Hopefully, you find some more fish today that are willing to take your offerings.

IFF I have a bunch of fuses somewhere. I still have a few of the old glass ones. The lights on my trailer have not worked in a long time. I only use it when it is light out. A few weeks ago I had a State Cop behind me when I turned right. The only turn signal was on my van. He did not come after me. I think it might have been him that got behind me again as he had gone a different route to get to the same road.

Sunday the wife's daughter, her son, and his son came up and did a lot of yard work for her for Mothers Day. I see that the redbud in the backyard has started to bloom. The one at the shack has not shown any sign of blooming yet.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #27669 on: May 10, 2022, 10:19 AM »
Eddie
Sadly no cabin trip.
It rained all weekend starting on Friday afternoon.
When it wasn't raining it was snowing and the winds were gusting 40-50mph.
Didn't trust driving on the ice after the warm weather followed by tons of rain so I stayed home and watched hockey.
  ;D.

Online OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #27670 on: May 10, 2022, 04:25 PM »
And maybe a little rum???  :thumbsup: :flex: ;)2
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27671 on: May 10, 2022, 09:34 PM »
Well made it down here and got some work done this trip on the first day so we will see how the week goes, getting close to lights out as it has been a long day so far. Have a great night and good hump day everyone.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #27672 on: May 11, 2022, 04:58 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                       It's 41* and clear here on my hill. It's been a gorgeous tree days here in the Adirondacks. ::)
                       Fish..........I'm glad to read that your MIL went through her procedure just fine. :thumbsup: Amazing the weather change from state to state. :blink:
                       Wally........I hope you and Mr. WW had a productive day out on the lake. :unsure:
                       Zcm.........We have nice temperatures here but no need for the AC. :whistle:
                       Dave........How the weather changes the ice so quickly. :o
                       Eddie.......How are you after yesterdays project? ???
                       Marv........I think 4 miles is enough. :roflmao:
                       H2l..........I bet you can't wait to get the boat out. :flex:
                       Tom.........That's a lot of miles scouting for turkeys'  :o
                       Today I have some wood to split and make way for my firewood delivery that should be here in a week or so.
                       I hope everyone has a good Wednesday , Hump Day either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27673 on: May 11, 2022, 05:20 AM »
Morning all, 74° and clear right now with a forecast high of 90. Yesterday did pass the forecast a bit, we peaked out at 92 with a heat index of 106°.

Gonna take the boat out after the kiddo gets home from school today and hopefully tie into some carp or redhorse. It's supposed to be fairly breezy, so as long as we stay in the shade, it shouldn't be too bad out on the river. Worst part is gonna be filling my gas can for the outboard up with regular gas presently at $4.69 here...

IW - humidity was about 60% here yesterday, and it's 89% right now. I ran out of gas Monday, so I finished up mowing the lawn yesterday evening, and I was sweating my butt off by the time I was done.  :'(

tt - I'm a terrible offhand shot too, so don't feel too bad. Hopefully next time you'll get a chance to get the gun rested well in time for a good shot. Reminds me I need to put in for my deer tags... I forgot for the first application window, and the 2nd one starts today.

if-45 - definitely going today, and probably again Saturday and/or Sunday, depending on the weather.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #27674 on: May 11, 2022, 05:27 AM »
Good morning IW Good morning everyone :bow:

64 with a high of around 80 today. Another round of storms on tap for this afternoon and tonight. Tomorrow 90 ???

Eddie...I trust your job went well, may today be ache free :thumbsup:

45...Sounds like Mr Dickens has a good thing going with the cheese :thumbsup:

Z... Glad your time with you F-I-L went better than expected :thumbsup:

WW...Hope your day on the local lake offered some action :thumbsup:

IW...Have a safe day splitting. Glad to read your wood delivery is right around the corner :thumbsup:

The weather needs to settle down some if I am going to get back to trees. I picked up another job yesterday but it has to dry out some.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27675 on: May 11, 2022, 05:41 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie....hope the job went well and the muscles aren't too sore today   :pinch:

IW.....hope you continue to feel ok  ;)  easy on the splitting  :flex:

WS....glad you were able to get the stump work done and not feel it too much  :thumbsup:  morning sir, hope your stomach doesn't get queasy on that roller coaster  :sick:

FH4.....hope your M-I-L is feeling better  :-\

TT.....sorry the turkey hunt was a bust  :( 

H2L.....hopefully this stretch of nice weather warms the water up, Oneida was only around 53*  @)

MrC....glad the wipers held up to the rain and you had safe travels  :clap:

Z.....good to hear your F-I-L's visit was pain free  :whistle:

IFF.....that's a LOT  of tomatoes  :o 

We managed to pick up the dang striped kitty again yesterday  :%$#!:  leaving the boat behind today, going to hop on the trike instead  :thumbsup:

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27676 on: May 11, 2022, 06:00 AM »
Good morning everyone, 38* here and sunny. Supposed to be in the upper 60s today. Me and Mr Dickens went for coffee this morning and the woman who gives him cheese wasn’t there. Going up to NH today for a walk at the Cathedral of the Pines. My wife went to work today not feeling well.

WallyWorld, Beautiful day to be out on the bike. Have a safe trip.

MasonEddie, Hope your not to sore from yesterday’s job.

Whopper Stopper, Hopefully it starts to dry out for you. Mr Dickens does have a good thing going for him with the cheese.

Z, Hopefully you get into some fish today.

Ice Wanderer, Don’t overdue getting ready for the wood delivery. Hope your still feeling good. My wife says there is only 4 people in the hospital with covid and their on a regular floor not in the icu.

Tom Turkey, Thats a lot of miles to scout for turkeys.

I hope everyone has a great day and a safe one.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27677 on: May 11, 2022, 06:06 AM »
40* and sunny.

WW, I heard that this lake was 51* during the contest on Sat. Things should warm up this week. Enjoy the ride, you can't get much better weather for it.

Got the battery charged on the boat.

My nephew stopped late afternoon and ground off the stumps from 5 trees he cut a couple years ago. He is doing the yard today. You know for sure it won't rain much the next week or two.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27678 on: May 11, 2022, 11:35 AM »
Good late morning, ran into Mr Muggy on the way to Wisconsin yesterday, and think he moved in, and not planning on leaving the area for a while.  Will give the daughter a hand with setting a window A/C , says the guessers saying 90’s for next couple days.  Was a nice surprise when I opened the door at the house it was actually pretty cool being closed up.  First order of business is to see if electrical supply house here have what I need for my project. Should have made plans for a fishing Rod in hand and a nice shaded bank to wet a line.

WW hope you shake the black and white kitty next time out

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #27679 on: May 12, 2022, 04:45 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                            It's 54* and clear here on my hill. Another nice day ahead. ::)
                            Wally........Maybe the fish don't know their suppose to go after the lures. lol :roflmao: I hope you stopped for ice cream. :unsure:
                            I-45.........It seems that this newest variance isn't as severe as the original Covid 19. :blink:
                            Marv........I hope the weather settles on being summer than all this up and down weather. :cookoo:
                            H2l..........The water should warm as you said with the air temperature and bright sun. :thumbsup:
                            Eddie.......I hope you're not to sore from your retaining wall project. :unsure:
                            Bud.........You should find everything you need up in Wisconsin. :flex:
                            I still feel fine so my wife is coming home today.
                            I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #27680 on: May 12, 2022, 05:10 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Clear and calm 47* this am, high of 80 here today…85* expected down at the old workplace.

Jeff…great news and good job holding off on your wife’s return home, safe travels to her! Hope the wood splitting went well yesterday and you have a spot ready for the new delivery!   :thumbsup:
  Bud..enjoy your time back in Wisconsin, hope you can find the electrical parts you’re looking for!   :thumbsup: 
  H2…water temps should be rising a bit this week for sure, best of luck on the maiden voyage soon!   :thumbsup:
  I-45…hope you enjoyed your trip yesterday with Mr.Dickens!   :thumbsup:  How far of a drive is it to NH for you?
  Wally…sorry to hear the fishing was a bust, better luck next trip!  You picked a perfect day for a long ride yesterday, have a safe trip today if you’re hitting the road again!   :thumbsup: :clap:
  Marv…the tree jobs are starting to “ stack up “,  ;D…hope the weather cooperates soon so you can get caught up!   :thumbsup:  Seems the word has gotten out about our retirement club meetings….getting lots of phone calls lately like you on jobs.
  Z…hope you got into some fish yesterday with your son, will be looking forward to your report!   :thumbsup:
  FH4…glad your MIL’s procedure went well and everything is going good at the workplace so far…here’s  to  a great wrap to the rest of work week!   :clap:
  Tom…sorry the turkeys didn’t cooperate for you this trip, hope you get another chance at a gobbler!   :thumbsup:

The job went well, finished it up yesterday before noon. Feeling a little sore this morning, but that was to be expected…the blocks were heavy, approximately 85lbs apiece.  :woot:  Have another job lined up for 2 days next week…should be ready by then, lol.
  Had enough energy in the tank to go watch my granddaughters softball game yesterday afternoon, they lost 11-7 in the last inning but it was a great game. Grandson’s LL team plays this evening…been a busy week!   ;D
  Off to breakfast shortly with my Mom. Payed $4.69/gl yesterday for 87 octane, Diesel was $6.69/gl… :%$#!:  Listening to a news talk station on the radio yesterday, they said get ready for steady increases…will bite my tongue now.
  Cawfee’s on….
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #27681 on: May 12, 2022, 05:35 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

Lots of storm damage throughout the area last night. We lost power for about an hour, but some 40,000 are still without power. I am off to the shack in a bit, as many reports of damage in that area.

The guessers are saying round 2 tonight.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy

WS

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27682 on: May 12, 2022, 05:44 AM »
Morning all, 74° and very sticky here this morning... humidity is currently 87 percent. High looks to be around 90 with a head index around 100, so it's gonna be another long day.

Heat index topped at 104° yesterday afternoon, so we didn't fish very long. Had a few bites, but no hookups, so we both ended up with the old skunkeroo.  I'm gonna go back out for a bit after work today. The kiddo had enough in the heat yesterday, so he's sitting it out today.

WS - hope you don't have any cabin damage.

masoneddie - same price here for gas, but our diesel isn't quite that high... yet.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #27683 on: May 12, 2022, 05:57 AM »
Marv…the tree jobs are starting to “ stack up “,  ;D…hope the weather cooperates soon so you can get caught up!   :thumbsup:  Seems the word has gotten out about our retirement club meetings….getting lots of phone calls lately like you on jobs.

Eddie...Every job I do I send a Thank You card with 5 business cards. Many of my jobs are a result of that simple gesture.

Z...Thanks! Taking off in a couple minutes

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27684 on: May 12, 2022, 05:58 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....safe travels, hope you find everything in order at the shack  ;)

Z.....didn't take long for summer to arrive  :o

IW....good to hear you are still feeling ok  :clap:

Eddie....sorry to hear your granddaughter's team lost their game  :(  good luck to your grandson tonight  ;)2

IFF.....hope you can find the parts you need, safe travels on your return trip  :)

Put almost 250 miles on yesterday, sure got plenty warm enough by the end of the day  @)  will be heading off in a different direction today  ;D

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27685 on: May 12, 2022, 06:09 AM »
46* and sunny.
Eddie, glad the job went quick.

WW, you couldn't have much better weather for riding. Ride all you can BEFOR the gas gets expensive $4.599 here.

The nephew got the lawn done yesterday. About 24 yards of good top soil spread, seeded, racked and rolled. Now I just have to keep it watered. Of course no rain in the forecast. May just have to get the boat out, that should help with the rain.

Saw a guy coming off the lake last evening, he said water temp was 54* yesterday. He also said all he caught was bass.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27686 on: May 12, 2022, 06:12 AM »
ww - it's ridiculous. This is July/August weather. We're running about 20° above normal this week. Yesterday broke the daily record for May 11th by 2° and today could tie or break the May 12th record.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27687 on: May 12, 2022, 07:06 AM »
Good morning ER’s

Eddie I thought you retired ??? Or am I thinking of Jeff

Well I think I will pass on getting the electric meter at the garage, turns out everything needed is not available here in Wisconsin either. Might be a blessing in disguise.  Alternative is to run a line from my existing power source, at a lot less expensive venture, needs to be buried 2 feet so a rental of a trencher would be the think

Marv hope you find things are ok at the shack

Well it breakfast, coffee and get things loaded

Good day to all
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27688 on: May 12, 2022, 08:08 AM »
Well things here in Oklahoma are going, supposed to he training but my counter part is not here again this morning. Oh well trial by fire after tomorrow. Looking forward to getting home and out I'd the heat, not used to being in the 70's when I get up in the morning. Looks to be another warm day down here 80's I am hearing. Well better get back to it, have a great Thursday everyone enjoy the weather if it is nice, oh and I won't even go there on the fuel prices we were almost energy dependent and then oh oops said to much already. Have a great one everyone.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #27689 on: May 12, 2022, 09:00 AM »
Good morning, 63 headed to a high of 80 currently partly cloudy sky and very light wind which is supposed to increase to 5-10 mph range during the day. Quick look at the news I see Bass Anglers Sportmen's Society founder Ray Scott died on Mother's day and also that NBA hall of Famer Bob Lanier died at the age of 73.  Some of you may remember my posts about the then Newburgh School district Superintendent being suspended from his position shortly after returning from a Conference in San Diego,CA. this past August after two female employees of the district filed sexual harrassment claims against him. The Superintendent and the school district reached an agreement this past December where he would resign but still be paid a salary and receive benefits  until November of 2023 unless he found new employment. this past Tuesday the 2 women filed a joint law suit against the superintendent and school district . Both ladies chose to resign their jobs because of the way they were treated after filing their complaints. I will keep a watch on this and post updates.
Ice Wanderer glad your feeling good may your wife have a safe trip home from Vermont. I assume all went well with the wood splitting and you have a space cleared for the delivery of more fire wood.
Eddie sorry to hear your granddaughter's softball team lost their game. Best to your grandson and his L.L. team tonight. Glad the retaining wall job is complete and all went weell with the project. Just a thought maybe you and your buddies can get matching shirts with Retired Mason's club or RMC printed on them to wear well working on jobs in nicer weather. Looking like all of you may be doing many side jobs.
Whopper Stopper have a safe trip to the shack may you find it and the surrounding property in good shape. Checking my weather forecast i saw that severe weather is supposed to be in your area all weekend  may you gat through all the storms in good shape.
Zcm-82 nothing like going  a rush into Summer weather may you see a some lower temperatures and humidity levels by the weekend. Good to see you can now take your boat out on the river.
Wallyworld congrats on the trout,sorry to hear the trip to Oneida yielded a striped kitty. Did you folks get a new motorcycle or already have the tryke thought your bike was standard two wheeled motorcycle. may you have safe riding this season  at least the bike gets better miles per gallon of gas then a car or truck.
hunts2long good to hear the yard work is done and now you just have to keep it watered and hope the grass grows and fills in the spot.
IFF the electric meters/boxes must all be stuck in a storage containers at some shipping yard waiting to be delivered across the country. A safe trip back to Tennessee wished for you.
Fish/hunt4ever nothing like making a trip to train someone and they not show up for work. may you have a safe trip and problem free travel back to Wyoming.
Icefisher-45 may your trip to cathedral of the pines have been a good day for you and Mr.Dickens. May your wife be feeling better today.
drifter to bad the rain and recent warmer temperatures kept you from making trip to the cabin this past weekend. guess it is time to start preparing the hovercraft and boat for use and transporting items out to the cabin.
Tomturkey nice gift from your stepdaughter her son and grandson for your wife's Mother's day present also helped you out. If the turkey hunting season is still open may you have better results on a future trip.

My apology if I overlooked anyone who has posted to this thread in the past two days. may everyone have a good and safe Thursday.
 Steve

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.