Author Topic: Little Bay de Noc ice  (Read 3029 times)

Offline bigmikedogg

Little Bay de Noc ice
« on: Jan 01, 2006, 01:02 PM »
Does anyone know how much ice is left in little bay de noc?  Was plannin on going up from Detroit tomorrow morning, just needed to know if it is still safe...thanks

semper fi,
mike

Offline Scraper.jr

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Re: Little Bay de Noc ice
« Reply #1 on: Jan 01, 2006, 02:05 PM »
Try this site for updateson Bay de Noc.
[url]http://www.baydenoc.com/fishrepts.htm[url]

Offline killitandgrillit

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Drilling and Grilling!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 01, 2006, 08:01 PM »
If your coming up to fish, I can tell you that the fishing has sucked. Fourteen hours of fishing, three perch.

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found,because I suspect that men are going along this way for the last time, and I  don't want to waste the trip; maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but because I suspect that so m

Offline unkymer

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Michigan's Upper Peninsula
« Reply #3 on: Jan 09, 2006, 12:36 PM »
What's the latest on ice conditions?

Offline killitandgrillit

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Drilling and Grilling!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 09, 2006, 05:20 PM »
I know this weekend the ice was good. Not worthy of truck traffic yet IMHO. This week may bring a change to the bays, rain and warm temps forecasted.

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found,because I suspect that men are going along this way for the last time, and I  don't want to waste the trip; maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but because I suspect that so m

Offline killitandgrillit

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Drilling and Grilling!
« Reply #5 on: Jan 10, 2006, 08:26 AM »
A truck went through this weekend off Butler's Island. Be careful!

Offline unkymer

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Michigan's Upper Peninsula
« Reply #6 on: Jan 10, 2006, 11:51 AM »
Thanks for the update. I'll stick inland for a while longer.

Offline FidelCasserole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Jan 14, 2006, 04:06 PM »
I am thinking of heading up to Gwinn with friends this week and we'd like to hit LBDN one afternoon & evening bite.    Where would be our safest place to access the Bay with a decent chance of catching fish with the current ice conditions?  Closest bait shop?   Would the fishing locations require a quad/snowmobile due to distance?   I just want to make sure we have all bases covered before beading up there.

Thanks in advance for yoru help!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.