Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607576 times)

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #23130 on: Apr 09, 2021, 07:38 AM »
Good morning ER's!! I took the wraps off my hand and was greeted with some bruising and 4 stitches!! No complaints here!! :flex: :clap: :thumbsup: ;)2 I hope everyone has a good weekend coming up and and that those battling the Rona get it whipped  and recover fully! Now that I have the use of my hand back, it's time to exercise it by getting the raised beds cleaned up and ready to go!! Please everyone, keep safe and well!!  :)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23131 on: Apr 09, 2021, 07:44 AM »
Greenhouse is mostly done, just need to spray foam a couple more areas where there is cold air slipping in, but I thought the wife was going to start some plants this week, but must have forgot about that, doing the spring cleaning of the house right now getting ready for the party tomorrow.  Have baby chicks in the greenhouse staying warm with a heat lamp on only at night.  But the nice thing is the greenhouse supplies are out of the shop and got some of the clutter picked up so it is easier to get the boat in and out.  Well one day off then traveling again, hate wearing the mask so much, I do not think they help anyways, just my opinion and makes it hard for me to breath, guess I will stop the complaining and just do what is required of me. Will try and get the final picture of the greenhouse up later once I am on my phone where the pictures are at. Stay safe and have a great weekend everyone.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23132 on: Apr 09, 2021, 07:58 AM »
Good Morning ER's Did I mention the last stimulus finally arrived.  :thumbsup: Found the start batter on the RV needs to be replaced won't completely charge or hold charge sticker indicates its 3 years old. 

RIP Prince Phillip. 

Find a neighbor is in self quarantine because of a positive test, unknown which strain it maybe.   :unsure: not out of the woods yet.

now to find some ambition and get on with the rest of my day off.

take care all
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23133 on: Apr 09, 2021, 09:34 AM »
Found the start batter on the RV needs to be replaced

Got this sudden urge for pancakes for breakfast.
Thanks for the inspiration Bud.
;D

Update: It was carbalicious!!!   :roflmao:

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23134 on: Apr 09, 2021, 01:09 PM »
LOL Good eye Dave, I was wondering where the inspiration came from, but looks like you need to charge them up a little with baking powder.  ;D
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23135 on: Apr 09, 2021, 06:50 PM »
Good evening everyone :bow:

It has been a wet week. I talked to my sister and she said it will be a while before I will be able to haul wood. Right now, not thinking wood anyway.

Yesterday morning at 9am I was able to get in for my Covid shot, it was the J&J one and done. All was well throughout the day until around 5pm then things went kaput. Last night was a long one with 102 fever, chills, pains everywhere including my hair, and a splitting headache that continued all night and all day today.

I am hoping tonight I can get some sleep and hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I was able to get a few pallets yesterday. Thanks for the offer anyway TT ;D

Hope everyone has a good weekend :thumbsup: Stay safe and stay healthy.

WS

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23136 on: Apr 09, 2021, 07:01 PM »
Marv hopefully you feel better in the AM.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23137 on: Apr 09, 2021, 07:07 PM »
Thanks Dave!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23138 on: Apr 09, 2021, 09:33 PM »
Good evening another pleasant Spring day. Before to long I will be seeing and hearing lawn mowers as the grass is starting to grow.
Ice Wanderer nice that you are not having much of a mud season. Sorry to hear the Covid is hitting Son#! hard may he and your DIL start feeling better.
Eddie should have know the Spring rain would come hopefully not to much over a short time period. Congratulations on the trout. Have a good day with the grandchildren.
Hunts2long it is interesting how the sugar content of the maple sap changes over the course of season  giving the finished syrup a darker color and stronger flavor. Good to read the doctor who installed the pace maker is happy with your wife's progress.Good luck limiting her activity level,is it possible for her to bring her cell phone into the hospital and then call you while talking with the doctor/doctors putting the phone in speaker mode so you can hear instructions from them.
Wallyworld I hope MR.WW got the skunk out of the trap without getting sprayed. You must have a good grub population in part of your yard if the skunk/skunks have been digging . I agree to much rain in a short time period is not good for the ground and gardens.
SpitzoMT may you get some rest and relaxation this weekend.
Tomturkey good that your son had a long Easter weekend and was able to get some of the red oak split for you.  may you not have to many problems with neighbors trespassing at you second house.
OldSailor glad your hand is healing well from the surgery don't have a set back by over doing the garden work.
Fish/hunt4ever good to read the green house is almost completed. Unless you already have one to move the baby chicks into as they grow i'm guessing a chicken coop is on the project list. May your son enjoy his Birthday celebration. Safe travel to you on Sunday.
IFF good you discovered the starter battery issue while at home and not while on a trip. Best to your neighbor may he not develop a full blown case of Covid.
Drifter nice looking pancakes.
Whopper Stopper may your reaction to the J&J shot have ended and you be feeling better. glad you found some pallets now just have to wait for the ground to dry out so you can work.

Have a good night .
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23139 on: Apr 10, 2021, 04:48 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 49* and mostly cloudy here on my hill with rain moving in tomorrow and showers for a few days next week ::)
                           Marv.........I hope you are feeling better this morning.  :thumbsup: The one thing about the J&J shot that it is stronger than
                  the others, that's why it's a one shot vaccine. That's the reason for the reaction. :%$#!: I hope these shots work. :unsure:
                           Steve........Spring seems to have come a little earlier up here than usual, I hope it's not an indication of a hotter than
                  normal summer. :blink:
                           Eddie........Good job on catching some fish. :clap: :flex:
                           Wally........I'm glad that the solar system works well and that it breaks even with the power company. :flex:
                           Fish..........I guess the greenhouse is as good a place for the chicks until your wife starts filling it with plants. :thumbsup:
                           Spitzo.......I hope you can get some rest before the next round of OT starts. :unsure:
                           Bud..........Like Steve said better to find out that the battery isn't holding a charge st home. :whistle:
                           Dave........I think those pancakes look fine to me, I think I'll have some this morning. :woot:
                           Yesterday I called my son to see how they are doing, he said he was a little better than the day before. He said that he didn't
                  wish this virus on anyone. He asked if I would get them some Seltzer Raspberry/Lime. When I went to their house, I didn't see them
                  and all the windows were open. I pushed the seltzer in to the porch and took off.
                           I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23140 on: Apr 10, 2021, 05:22 AM »
Morning all,

WS....keeping all my fingers crossed you were able to sleep and you're 100% back to you this morning   ;)2

IW.....glad to hear #1 is feeling a little better, hope he continues to improve a little everyday  :) 

Drifter.....yum  :thumbsup:

Eddie....hope you and the grandkids are taking advantage of the beautiful weather to get the garden prepped  :flex:

TT.....kudos to your son for getting the wood split for you :flex: :thumbsup:  a splitter sure makes the job easier  ;)

IFF.....seems there's always 1 or 2 batteries that need replacing every spring  :-\

A beautiful day on tap, could be a bike day    ;)2  :thumbsup:  :clap:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23141 on: Apr 10, 2021, 05:41 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Wally, Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 48*, high of 72 today. 

Jeff...keeping the best wishes, thoughts and prayers continued for your son and family. Hope each passing day brings more relief for them.   :thumbsup:
  Steve...nice seeing all the green colors starting to pop again....won’t be too long before the lawn mowing rants start up again!   ;D  :thumbsup:
  Marv...man, that sucks getting hit with all those symptoms, sure hope you’re feeling better today Sir!  :thumbsup: 
  Dave...fine looking plate of pancakes... :clap:
  Bud... hope you found something to keep you occupied yesterday....fishing trip?   ;D  :thumbsup:
  FH4...enjoy the day with family and friends, Happy Birthday wishes to your son!   :clap: :thumbsup: 
  OS...careful not to overdo it with the hand, will be looking forward to your growing season reports!   :thumbsup:
  Tom...I’m on the same page with you rewarding these lawbreakers, it’s just a disgrace. They must have negotiated with our Governor...they reduced their payments now to 15K instead of the 20K plus.   :cookoo: :%$#!:   
  Wally...congrats to Mr.WW on his trapping, hopefully there’s not too many more skunks around!   :thumbsup:  Almost made a trip up your way today to Ontario with a friend going out for Browns. Have a safe ride!   :thumbsup:
  H2... good news from the Dr., maybe having the phone on speaker call would be the best route for the Dr.’s .   :thumbsup:

Got my 2nd dose of the Moderna vaccine yesterday, no overwhelming symptoms like Marv sadly had to go through, just a pounding headache and felt lethargic again. Biggest downside was not hanging out with the grandchildren very long.
  Wasn’t sure what things would be like today symptoms wise, so felt it best to pass on a fishing trip to Lake Ontario. My guess is they’ll crush them!   ;D 
  Plenty of things to do here today before the wet weather moves in...Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23142 on: Apr 10, 2021, 06:10 AM »
50* and cloudy.
IW, thoughts with your son and family. We can use the rain.
Hope everyone else are feeling better.
Drifter, nice stack.
My nephew produced about 15 gallons more than last year.
Lindsay and Rocky were here yesterday. She started training Rocky on the invisible fence. We will see how that goes.
Have a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23143 on: Apr 10, 2021, 09:06 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

It's a cool damp 40 degrees. It sounds like tomorrow will be a warmer day but snizzle Monday and Tuesday.

Thanks for the well wishes, today I am feeling 95x better.  after some of the horror stories of those with Covid that goes on for weeks/months, I certainly can't complain having to be down for a couple days. I felt pretty tough, hopefully I won't need a booster for awhile.

IW....Best wishes to #1 son and wife. I sincerely hope they can kick the crap soon :thumbsup: You have the pontoon ready to go?

Eddie.... enjoy your time Sir! Caution...It can become habit forming  ;D Hope you also are over the side effects. Of all the crap I did have for side effects I never had a sore arm. I may try it out tipping a Miller today :roflmao:

Dave.... The Beast/JR is fantastic! Also as I was drifting in and out last night those damn pancakes kept appearing. They looked excellent to me! I told the wife I know what I want for lunch :thumbsup:

h2l..... We had/have Invisible fence when we had both our Labs. Without it I know one of them would have got hit on the road out front. The only downside (certainly not the fences fault) it doesn't keep other dogs from entering. We had 2 occasions where stray dogs came and piled on our dog and tore him up. One particular time it wasn't good however two came into the yard and only one left. It takes some training but we were happy with it. We also had the indoor one as a couple of our friends didn't like dogs. It kept the boys downstairs.

WW....Enjoy your bike ride if you get out, hope the weather holds. :thumbsup:  Your crossed fingers helped :thumbsup:

mr.clean....The sounds and smells of Spring  :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a good Saturday :thumbsup: Stay safe and stay healthy.

WS

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23144 on: Apr 10, 2021, 10:13 AM »
Morning ER's!! Eddie, the hand has kept me out of doing the dishes!! But my surgeon told me to use my hand, just light weights for awhile. I've got seeds coming along, some under a grow light and others on the heat mat. The light is on a timer, so no problem with forgetting to turn on or off!! It's been rainy and more in the forecast. Needs to warm up and dry off so I can clean up the beds and start my carrots, squash, etc... Good luck to all who are fishing and here's hoping that those under Rona's spell get it whipped!! :thumbsup:
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23145 on: Apr 10, 2021, 08:20 PM »
Well the boy had a good day and got all the things he was wanting. The helicopter keeps flying over and now he wants to go to the lake with the new kids kayak but still a little cool in the water Temps for that. Watch your step as the Legos are all over the floor along with the dinosaurs and builders as he calls them. Got the trampoline that the kids got last fall up and going that was a big hit for a while.

The chick's have the coop to go to as we still have a couple chickens and a duck just have to keep them away for a bit.

The coop is the second Grey shed down towards the brown wood shop. Cleaned the shed out and now the chickens go in there and have room in the outside to roam and eat bugs but be protected from the coons and skunks which usually the outside dogs take care if them when they come on the property. Now one more sleep in my bed and early to the airport for a 515 or so boarding and out. Would rather be on the boat fishing. Stay safe and have a good end if the weekend.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #23146 on: Apr 10, 2021, 08:53 PM »
Good evening since I did not get to my sister and BIL's on Easter made the trip early today and we had a late lunch together I came home with my Easter basket and some other goodies. Pasted several restaurants on my trip everyone looked crowded glad all these places are busy but worried if all this dining out side of home will cause an increase in the pandemic's length.
Ice Wanderer good to hear your son is feeling better may they enjoy the seltzer. May we not see an early and hot start to this Summer.
Wallyworld nice day to take the bike out may your ride have been an enjoyable one.
Eddie may the issues from second vaccine shot be over to bad they affected the time you were able to spend with the grandchildren.
Hunts2long may Rocky's training go well and he adjust to the invisible fence.
Whopper Stopper great to read the worst of your post shot reaction have ended and your feeling better.
OldSailor may you not receive to much rain and be able to start your gardening.
Fish/hunt4ever nice to read your son had a good birthday. Thank you for the photo glad you already have a chicken coop. may you have no problems with tomorrow's trip.

A safe and good night to everyone. Best to all with plans to go fishing.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #23147 on: Apr 11, 2021, 05:03 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 53* and cloudy here on my hill. Yesterday was a perfect day. ::)
                          Steve........I'm glad you finally got your Easter basket.  :clap: Yes it seem that more and more restaurants are opening to more
              capacity. :o
                          Marv.........I'm glad you're 95X better. :thumbsup:  Hopefully things will dry out faster so you can start hauling the wood home. :flex:
              My pontoon boat still has the winter cover on it, I just ordered a summer cover for it. The last snow melted from around it and the ground is
              a little soft where I parked for the winter. :blink:
                          Eddie........A sore arm is the main complaint from most people, but I get a sore arm from most shots. :blink: Like Marv said the time
              off is addicting, enjoy all that you can handle. :thumbsup:
                          H2l...........Rocky will get use to the invisible fence real fast once he gets zapped once or twice. :roflmao:
                          Wally........Yesterday was a great day for a bike ride, did you stop for ice cream? ???
                          Fish..........I'm glad your son had a nice birthday. :thumbsup: Yeah let the water warm up some before he ventures out in the kayak. :whistle:
                          I got a lot done around the yard yesterday and I could see the grass getting greener as the day went on. I notice down the hill by the Hudson
              river the Forsythias have bloomed, I think we're a month ahead of schedule. I called #1 yesterday and he is still feeling like crap, I hope they can shake
              it soon.
                          I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23148 on: Apr 11, 2021, 05:59 AM »
47* and overcast.
Not much doing for today. They say we MAY get some rain later.
WW, saw many bikes around yesterday, it got up to 73*.
Big bowling night coming up. Hoping to win a couple so we don't have to have a roll-off.
Have a good Sunday....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23149 on: Apr 11, 2021, 06:19 AM »
Morning all,

H2L......good luck to you and the team tonight  :flex:

IW......sorry to hear #1 is still under the weather  :(  my doc told me to push fluids and take zinc and vitamins c & d when I had covid  :-\

Eddie....hope you're feeling better today  ;)  how did your buddies fishing trip go  ???  browns seem to be pretty scarce right now but lakers are plentiful I hear  ;)2

WS......glad you're coming around, hoping for a 100% back to "normal" report today   :clap:

MrC.....glad to hear you got to have your Easter celebration finally  :clap:  things seem to be returning to normal pretty quickly everywhere, keeping fingers crossed we're not heading in a dangerous direction  :unsure:

FH4.....safe travels  :)

Put a couple hundred miles on the bike yesterday, beautiful day for riding  :thumbsup: :clap:  spring has definitely sprung, trees are budding, flowers blooming and the grass is getting greener by the minute  @)  stopped for a burger, fries and ice cream for dessert  :thumbsup:  life is good  :thumbsup:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23150 on: Apr 11, 2021, 06:27 AM »
Getting ready for the first flight and remembered I did not post the greenhouse so here is that photo.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23151 on: Apr 11, 2021, 07:28 AM »
Eddie no fishing trip, just a little tinkering at the boat.  would like to squeeze in a trip to boat launch just to get the motor in the water and test the latest adjustment on the shifter.

Travel companion has flight booked to join me Saturday, so a trip to airport.  Got informed they will have assistant help getting from gate to baggage claim area.  DIA can be a little bewildering getting from gates to terminal for first visitors.  Even more so if you have your hands full, in this case a pet carrier.

now I need to make a getter-done list. ;D  and some energy drink on hand to put a little hustle in my steps.

Bet Dom's green houses are really popping about now.

looks like sun is about to come blazing over the horizon.  Good Day all.
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23152 on: Apr 11, 2021, 07:49 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

42 degrees with a chilly N/W breeze. Tomorrow and Tuesday the guessers are still calling for snizzle.

I seem to be firing on all cylinders again. The girls will be getting their second shot in a couple of weeks, hope they can escape any side effects ???

We are making a shack check today. With the upcoming forecast it may be a couple weeks before I can fetch my wood. Yesterday I picked up a couple more pallets so I am all set.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and stay healthy.

WS

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #23153 on: Apr 11, 2021, 08:43 AM »
Good Morning, Gang

Sunshine, 36* going to mid 70's by dinner, no breeze

Been kind of a busy week here, the rain we had didn't help much with the outside work that had to be done - Ellie is in Cabo, left Friday, just the dog(Domino) & myself to
     hold the 'fort', all kinds of little pet projects to do without supervision ;D, covid shot #2 on Wednesday, next trip back to NJ next week after Ellie gets back from her trip

Time for breakfast & more coffee

Be Safe
Stay Warm or Cool
Have Fun
Tight Lines
Records & Limits
Safe Travels
Good Eats & Drink
Happy Birthday
Happy Anniversary
Get Well Soon
Thoughts & Prayers
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23154 on: Apr 11, 2021, 07:49 PM »
Chilly at the cabin this weekend. -15F for the lows with -30F wind chills.
Cabin was comfortable though. Started getting more joint pains this week and now my knees are killing me again. Like they were back in October-Christmas. Just when I was actually feeling pretty decent.  :'(
Didn't get much in the way of work done. Felled 1/2 dozen trees and left them where they fell.
Spent most of the weekend chillin' on the couch watchin' tee vee.
Then this afternoon when I was getting ready to go I slipped on the bottom step leading down from the deck and hit my back pretty good on the stairs.  ::) 

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23155 on: Apr 11, 2021, 07:59 PM »
 Cripes Dave :woot:!! Is the Rona making a return?? And watch those steps! We're not getting any younger!!  ;)2 :whistle: Heal quickly if possible!! :(

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #23156 on: Apr 11, 2021, 08:58 PM »
Cripes Dave :woot:!! Is the Rona making a return?? And watch those steps! We're not getting any younger!!  ;)2 :whistle: Heal quickly if possible!! :(

Rona never left. Have been dealing with the after effects for 15 months now. Issues come and go and move around my body like a hobo hopping on a rail car. Never no where he's getting off to screw with me.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #23157 on: Apr 12, 2021, 04:18 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  41* with light rain falling this am, high of 47 today.

Dave...ouch!! Sure hope you’re doing alright after that fall...sorry to read that as well as those nasty side effects of this damn virus still hanging on. Praying for better days to come, well wishes sent your way.  :thumbsup:
  Capt.J...sounds like you’re keeping busy, hope Ellie is enjoying her trip in Cabo.  :thumbsup:  My 2 daughters just left yesterday for Cancun, bridesmaids in a wedding on Wednesday.
  Marv...hope everything went well at the shack yesterday, looks like that snizzle weather will be settling in here for the next week or so.  ;D
  Bud...I remember back in the 80’s how Stapleton International Airport had its share of quirks, lol, I’m sure things have changed considerably now.  ;D
  FH4...hope you had safe travels and all flights were on schedule....here’s to a fast week!   :thumbsup:
  Wally...glad you took advantage of the weather and got a nice long ride in on the bike!  :clap: :thumbsup:  You were right about the lake fishing, my buddies got skunked on the Browns. They fished for a few hours yesterday morning on the Oswego River and caught a few Steelhead before heading back.
  H2...hope the lanes treated you and the team well last night, will be looking forward to your report!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff... hope your son and family start feeling a little better today, best wishes, thoughts and prayers sent their way.  :thumbsup: 
  Steve...glad you had a chance to meet up with your family, excellent!   :clap: :thumbsup:   

Had to take my daughter to the airport early yesterday morning, check in at 4:30am, flight was at 6. All went smoothly, flights on time arrived safe and sound.
  Spent most of the day just laying around again, wasn’t feeling good and energy level was minimal. Not certain if it’s all side effects from the vaccination or what the deal was. Glad I took a pass on the fishing yesterday. Feeling a little better this morning....will see how today goes.  Cawfee’s on...
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #23158 on: Apr 12, 2021, 04:56 AM »
Going to pass on going fishing with a buddy, will not be very warm until at least noon, and then wind kicking in,  Thus far only short eyes have been coming to the boat, and still melting.  See an article that CPW dumped 4 million walleye fry in the home lake.  My bet is the 6 to 17 inch eyes will make short work of the new fry.

Dave yeah watch the steps no fun falling down or even up the stairs.  I have already tried both direction

Marv, snow cover all gone at the shack ? 

My idea of using a deep cycle as the RV start battery, did not work to tall and not able to latch the hood so back the deep cycle goes. and bite the bullet and get the proper size so it fits.

Eddie don't believe I ever flew in or out of Stapleton, might have picked someone else up there though.  Its all been repurposed into other developments.

Putting more coffee on  take care all.
Bud

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #23159 on: Apr 12, 2021, 05:05 AM »
Good morning Eddie! Good morning everyone :bow:

46 with another day of scattered snizzle, north 100 miles they are getting their shovels at the ready again.

Eddie....Hope you are feeling better today :thumbsup: Hope you can get some "stream time" in today :thumbsup:

IW.... Any new reports on #1 and family ??? Wishing them the best :thumbsup:

Dave.... Sorry to read you are still fighting the rona battle. Hope your back is better today :thumbsup:

WW.... Sounds like a beautiful day on the bike :thumbsup:

IW....  What's the weather cat telling you today ???

h2l....Hope you had a good night at the bowling alley  :thumbsup:

Yesterdays shack run ended up being a fast trip. We no sooner got on the road and it started raining and continued for the entire trip up there and back. We usually work a walk in through the woods but that wasn't going to happen so we checked out 2 boat landings on the way home and called it a day.

I have a call in to the manager at the gun range to knock some trees down, not a lot else going on.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and stay healthy.

WS

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.