Author Topic: Here's How You Post Your Tinypic.com Pictures!  (Read 28573 times)

Offline Hole-hopper

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Here's How You Post Your Pictures!
« Reply #90 on: Dec 24, 2016, 06:40 AM »
Test

Offline 2catch1

• IceShanty Rookie

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #92 on: Dec 28, 2016, 08:52 PM »
Thanks for posting this, it'll definitely be a big help to me.

Offline satyr36

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #93 on: Jan 05, 2017, 09:35 AM »
some nice tests in here :D

Offline MAMACKY

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #94 on: Jan 05, 2017, 12:23 PM »

Offline PoleJerker

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #95 on: Jan 05, 2017, 01:59 PM »
Thanks for helping an old schooler out

Offline chompmn

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #96 on: Jan 21, 2017, 11:30 AM »
Here is a guide to posting pictures on ice shanty, and any other forum for the most part.

1. First off go to Tinypic.com and click on the browse button.

(Image removed from quote.)

2. Now you need to find your picture, so make sure when you put them form your camera onto your computer you can easily find them. I usually make a folder on the desktop. The image I have selected is on the desktop.

3. Once you select the right picture click Open in the bottom right corner.

4. Now it brings you right back to the tinypic.com page. You want to click the Upload button, (its light green right in the middle of the page)

Note: Before you post the picture you may want it resized so it fits onto the message board without going outside the boarders. Simply click the arrow next to the resize box and click on message boards(640x480)
Or just leave it as default your choice

5. It may take anywhere from 1 second to 2 or 3 minutes to upload the picture.

6. Once it is uploaded it will bring you to a page with a bunch of image codes under a title called "Links to Share". You want the one labeled "Image Code for Forums and Message Boards"

7. Next you want to highlight the Code. Usually just click once in the box that I circled and it will highlight the code for you. If not you just click hold and drag over the text.

8. Once its highlighted right click on the text and hit copy.

9. Then bring up your ice shanty message and right click in the text box and hit paste. Should look similar to this:

10. You can see the your post before posting it by hitting preview at the bottom of the page (right next to post) that way you can see i the picture is working or not.

Here's mine  ;D

I hope this helps everyone. If you have any questions or corrections please pm me! Oh and Tight Lines!
Holden222   :icefish:

Offline dub307

• IceShanty Rookie
  • tight lines
« Reply #97 on: Feb 09, 2017, 04:15 PM »
another frustrated angler here wanting to post pics but can't figure it out.  i will admit i'm sure i'm missing something and just can't figure it out, but also i have been working on it for a couple hours and have made no ground.  back at square one again.  i have tried this multiple times and always give up.  either the info you guys are giving is out dated or it has too many steps that a guy like myself can't keep straight.  i've tried 3 different website that you all have suggested to upload pics and they don't work or somewhere in the steps i'm missing something.  why does it have to be so complicated.  please help.  i want to post pics

Offline Sixpole

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #98 on: Apr 05, 2017, 11:24 AM »
Here is a guide to posting pictures on ice shanty, and any other forum for the most part.

Ookoopookkoookkooooook kooookkokoooook oollol
1. First off go to Tinypic.com and click on the browse button.

2. Now you need to find your picture, so make sure when you put them form your camera onto your computer you can easily find them. I usually make a folder on the desktop. The image I have selected is on the desktop.

3. Once you select the right picture click Open in the bottom right corner.

4. Now it brings you right back to the tinypic.com page. You want to click the Upload button, (its light green right in the middle of the page)

Note: Before you post the picture you may want it resized so it fits onto the message board without going outside the boarders. Simply click the arrow next to the resize box and click on message boards(640x480)
Or just leave it as default your choice

5. It may take anywhere from 1 second to 2 or 3 minutes to upload the picture.

6. Once it is uploaded it will bring you to a page with a bunch of image codes under a title called "Links to Share". You want the one labeled "Image Code for Forums and Message Boards"

7. Next you want to highlight the Code. Usually just click once in the box that I circled and it will highlight the code for you. If not you just click hold and drag over the text.

8. Once its highlighted right click on the text and hit copy.

9. Then bring up your ice shanty message and right click in the text box and hit paste. Should look similar to this:

10. You can see the your post before posting it by hitting preview at the bottom of the page (right next to post) that way you can see i the picture is working or not.

Here's mine  ;D

I hope this helps everyone. If you have any questions or corrections please pm me! Oh and Tight Lines!
Holden222   :icefish:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.