Author Topic: Hush bubbles/bubblebox/egg aerator  (Read 1811 times)

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Hush bubbles/bubblebox/egg aerator
« on: Jan 31, 2019, 03:37 PM »
I know we've discussed these before on numerous posts but I wanted to start a thread about them specifically to see who's all using them and how. This is my set-up with the hush bubbles. In the original package as it suggests then in a crown bag followed by a sort of waterproof bag.

and some videos of them in use

I do use the ice egg aerators also but the run time is no where as long as the hush bubbles, as to be expected running off of 2 D bateries vs. 1 AA batery. The advantage of the egg is its way more portable for run and gun type of fishing but out of the 2 that I have one works great and creates a mess of bubbles to keep the hole clear and the other not so much

Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline liv2hunt

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Hush bubbles/bubblebox/egg aerator
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2019, 06:21 PM »
I have been using the bubble box on some of my trips. It has worked great, keeps the ice hole free of skim ice forming. I have not tried the eggs. I think i will stick to the boxes. 

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2019, 11:07 PM »
I just sent six eggs back to Amazon. Did not pass the  test for me.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #3 on: Feb 01, 2019, 10:34 AM »
Agree with both of you, I'm not a big fan of one of my eggs the other I'm still on the fence for how I will specifically use it. I'm sure the hush bubbles will get the most use as they havent let me down for performance or battery consumption.
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.