Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1680541 times)

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #7530 on: Nov 27, 2020, 06:07 AM »
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline Iceassin

• Team IceShantyholic
  • The secret to fishing...fish where the fish are.
"Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice."

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7532 on: Nov 27, 2020, 07:28 AM »
Makes a great rod case for rods under 36”.

Offline burgerunh

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7533 on: Nov 27, 2020, 07:35 AM »
Here's a good one for anyone in Northern New England.  Market Basket (the grocery store) has gift cards for 20% off today only including bass pro / cabelas cards.  Pickup your gift card at Market basket and then head over to Bass Pro and grab one of there discounted Black Friday deals.  You will end up saving an additional 20%!

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline vinella

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7536 on: Nov 27, 2020, 10:13 AM »
Those are really good prices. Only drawback to FGO is their shipping costs.

*looks like shipping is free on the Striker bibs/jackets :thumbsup:

**however not seeing any Pflueger inline reels on their website

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7537 on: Nov 27, 2020, 10:49 AM »
Those are really good prices. Only drawback to FGO is their shipping costs.

*looks like shipping is free on the Striker bibs/jackets :thumbsup:

**however not seeing any Pflueger inline reels on their website

I bevieve at least on the Striker Ice items the shipping cost is reflected in the on line price ..its 10 bucks cheaper in store.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7538 on: Nov 27, 2020, 11:44 AM »
Amped has a few good deals going on.
*if you are looking for a 12ah deal some of the retailers are running deals vs direct, ie Thorne bros.

https://ampedoutdoors.com/collections/black-friday-sale-11-25-11-27

Offline Jomat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7539 on: Nov 27, 2020, 04:06 PM »
For anyone looking for a panoptix livescope https://www.profishingsupply.com/. Has them for 1350...then subtract the 200$ Garmin rebate.  Hope this is a reputable shop....maybe some of the Minnesota guys can chime in as I just ordered mine from there.

Offline Gunflint

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7540 on: Nov 27, 2020, 04:12 PM »
For anyone looking for a panoptix livescope https://www.profishingsupply.com/. Has them for 1350...then subtract the 200$ Garmin rebate.  Hope this is a reputable shop....maybe some of the Minnesota guys can chime in as I just ordered mine from there.

Here is what the street view and satellite view on the map program said - doesn't exist.

Perhaps it is new. Perhaps it really does not exist.

They do say, "Call for an appointment" regarding their Showroom.

Still....

Veritas Odium Parit

Offline winterbuddy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7541 on: Nov 27, 2020, 04:44 PM »

Pro fishing is a reputable business.  I've ordered from them in the past. 

Offline Iceicemike

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7542 on: Nov 27, 2020, 04:49 PM »
Yup! Pro fishing good. Have ordered lx7 and marcum 625 in the years and livescope (just little bit ago)

Offline Jomat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7543 on: Nov 27, 2020, 04:53 PM »
Yup! Pro fishing good. Have ordered lx7 and marcum 625 in the years and livescope (just little bit ago)

Boom....thanks....now just need a Black Friday deal on a mount system.  Anybody have a good crossover mount they like that goes between ice and track mount in a boat.  That traxtech one is pretty pricey and a bit long for our ice here in NY.

Offline da_teacher

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7544 on: Nov 27, 2020, 04:55 PM »

$1350?

Offline Iceicemike

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7545 on: Nov 27, 2020, 04:56 PM »
Mount system? (I know this deal page) you have the graph?

Offline ajg0303

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7546 on: Nov 27, 2020, 05:46 PM »
Strikemaster 24v $299 at Dicks. I price matched at Scheels.

Offline vinella

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7547 on: Nov 27, 2020, 05:53 PM »

In store or online? I couldn't get the 25% to apply to my cart on Dicks website.

Offline Petoskey

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7548 on: Nov 27, 2020, 05:54 PM »
Ah damn! I bought online with Dick's for $299 but didn't even think to price match at Scheels. Live pretty close to Scheels (closest dicks is two states away) and would have rather been able to pick up in store lol.
Fern got sick in ‘94 and missed 6 weeks on the hardwater with mono, don’t know what that means but I’ve used braid ever since

Offline Petoskey

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7549 on: Nov 27, 2020, 05:56 PM »
In store or online? I couldn't get the 25% to apply to my cart on Dicks website.
If you do choose to buy it on Dicks and not do the price match somewhere else, go to the Chat box with a Customer Service representative after you have added the auger to your cart. The customer service rep will ask for your full name, email, and order number and will submit it so you will be refunded. I just did all of this a few hours ago. Not ideal, but ultimately it will still be only $299!
Fern got sick in ‘94 and missed 6 weeks on the hardwater with mono, don’t know what that means but I’ve used braid ever since

Offline vinella

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7550 on: Nov 27, 2020, 05:58 PM »
If you do choose to buy it on Dicks and not do the price match somewhere else, go to the Chat box with a Customer Service representative after you have added the auger to your cart. The customer service rep will ask for your full name, email, and order number and will submit it so you will be refunded. I just did all of this a few hours ago. Not ideal, but ultimately it will still be only $299!

Ok thanks. So it's not just me that can't get the 25% discount to apply to this auger? How did you know it qualified for the discount?

Offline Petoskey

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7551 on: Nov 27, 2020, 06:02 PM »
Ok thanks. So it's not just me that can't get the 25% discount to apply to this auger? How did you know it qualified for the discount?
Nope, not just you! There's a mile long list of exclusions for the Black Friday deal. Strikemaster and Ion aren't on that list. So I asked the customer service representative why the 25% wasn't applied to my cart order. She didn't say why it wasn't already applied to it, but she said she would honor the 25% discount in the form of a refund. I guess they are unable to make a $100 coupon so they have to do it as a refund.

Offline vinella

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7552 on: Nov 27, 2020, 06:03 PM »
Awesome - thanks for the help, Petoskey!

Offline Petoskey

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7553 on: Nov 27, 2020, 06:04 PM »
Awesome - thanks for the help, Petoskey!
You betcha!

Offline ajg0303

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7554 on: Nov 27, 2020, 06:47 PM »
I attempted to order online and two different Dicks reps through the chat would not honor the 25% off. I walked into the store and it automatically scanned the 25% off. I called Scheels they said no problem and I drove to the store nearby. Really didn’t want to buy from Dicks after being turned down online.

Offline JonPerry

• Team IceShanty Addict

Offline DucksAndDogs

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7556 on: Nov 27, 2020, 07:35 PM »
for the livescope parts only

https://www.profishingsupply.com/product/garmin-panoptix-livescope-system/

Strongly considering this but read somewhere else about the rebate.  Any information about that?  I see it listed on other websites but nothing about the rebate on profishingsupply.  Is that a rebate through Garmin?  Would ordering this from profishingsupply qualify for the $200 rebate?

Thanks!

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7557 on: Nov 27, 2020, 07:40 PM »
Just got info from a buddy, his wife works at Dick’s 12-7 to 12-9, 35% off everything. I'm sure there will be exceptions though haha

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7558 on: Nov 27, 2020, 07:58 PM »
Don't for get to look up the bogo deals at fish usa spent aprox $220 at fish usa over the last few days.. at fishusa.com flicker minnows and yozuri pins minows not to mention the spins from renosky .. any how they got yhe skeet reasse. Victory reels at by one get one pricing .. sorry just reminding every one what a great sponsor fish usa is here... also though to say check out our other great site sponsors too by the way..

Offline Jomat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7559 on: Nov 27, 2020, 08:42 PM »

Strongly considering this but read somewhere else about the rebate.  Any information about that?  I see it listed on other websites but nothing about the rebate on profishingsupply.  Is that a rebate through Garmin?  Would ordering this from profishingsupply qualify for the $200 rebate?

Thanks!

Rebate thru garmin.  I called pro fishing and asked.  Print out form and send in with receipt.  Brings price down to 1150$

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.