Pennsylvania > Ice Fishing Pennsylvania

Ya gotta have something wrong with ya

(1/2) > >>

odriscoll:
Anybody who wouldn't enjoy spending a Sunday in winter standing on the ice in the sunshine has gotta have something wrong with them.    Not a lot of flags, though my friend caught a nice largemouth at Lake Towhee as time was running out.

IceEm:
Without a doubt, theres somthing about just being out on the ice, fish or no fish ;D

scansy:

--- Quote from: IceEm on Dec 18, 2005, 07:24 PM ---Without a doubt, theres somthing about just being out on the ice, fish or no fish ;D

--- End quote ---

Especially if the wind is howling. :D

igloolou:
"Ya gotta have something wrong with ya" ;D ;D ;D

Ahhh, tis the time to enjoy life!  Let's see, the choices, stay in the warm house and see all of the things I should have completed but didn't, watch TV and its infinite reruns of boring shows, hang on the computer and do nothing.

OR

Be out on the ice, fishing with friends and making new ones, reminiscing of ice fisherman long gone, enjoying the company of others that have the same affliction, cooking venison smothered in onions, green peppers, mushrooms and whatever else someone brings along all stuffed into a bun, the smell of such a wonderfully simple meal, and for the icing on the cake........nature.... .the sunrises and sunsets in all of their magnificently colorful glory, for me it's not about the fish I catch nor the ones I don't, it's not about a creel limit, it's about life and my life is much more enjoyable fishing the hard water! ;D ;D ;D

I'm sooo glad to have something wrong with me!!!  I feel that I'm in excellent company!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

penna:
Let me reword that just a little.Its setting around the hearing about all the things I did not compleat.Its hearing about every other womens house that is compleat.and about how she has to crawl over a mountain of fishing equipment every time she has to go to the basement.you"re right I would rather be on the ice then home under fire.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version