Pennsylvania > Ice Fishing Pennsylvania

Lake Jean pics

<< < (3/5) > >>

Preacher_man:
 I'll be ready Dave! I want to get over and try Sayer for some of those crappies! I can't remember when you left for Alaska but I caught my biggest perch at the end of March 14" 10"girth, in your favorite spot!
                                                                                Preacherman

JiggerMan:
Lynn, 

Keep that spot between you and me and our fishing partners.  LOL   i am serious though.  I want to hit sayers this year more and another lake that has some crappies in it.  When you get one at this lake they are usually very big.  mid to upper teens in length.  ill fill you in more when we meet on the ice.  Untill you have a good holiday season and let there be very cold days and nights to give us an early season.  Im hoping to hit Jean in two weeks pending cold weather. 

Dave

beerthirty:
Can't wait to get on Jean but will not be able to till the weekend b4 christmas! Dave good to see you are back! Look me up when you get a chance and if you want to fish sometime soon let me know! Fish on!

Fat Boy:
Won't be long now!  Looks like I'll have an internal conflict going on again (bowhunt or icefish)...  :-\ :D

wrightday:
Nice pics, where is lake jean?  Ricketts Glenn?   I was in northern wayne cty over the weekend saturday the lake was 90% ice and Monday it was 100% open.  Hopefully we'll be fishing by end of year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version