Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Shack Tips

Otter XT Hideout Seat Back Tackle Storage

(1/1)

iceman_phil:
Has anybody found a good seat back mounted tackle storage bag that works on the square shaped mesh seat back that comes with the Otter XT Hideout?  Clam makes one for their seats, but their seats are rounded on the top and I am not sure the Clam one would work on the Otter square seat back.....

Thanks,

Phil

BigDynamite:
Hey Phil -

Got that same shanty last year.  I have thinking about the same thing.  Seems like that and maybe even under the seat in that metal frame area could be useful somehow.  Have not found anything yet.  I think it is a case of I will know it when I see it.  I keep rummaging around the house to see if I can find something to repurpose - no luck yet.  Not 100% sure I want to use behind seat though because sometimes I will either flip it over to put my flasher on, or will forget to put seat up and might sit on something mounted on seat back by accident.  Must have too much time on my hands waiting for 1st ice.  Maybe someone can help us both out here.

Tight Lines

hardwater diehard:
Only thing that comes to mind is a front seat car organizer ...going to take some customizing for certin.

NJ PIKER:
Put the eskimo seat back storage on mine

mbart:
Eskimo seat organizer.
https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1026148063?pid=913650

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version