Author Topic: Magic Reservoir  (Read 2839 times)

Offline Ramjetroger

• IceShanty Rookie
Magic Reservoir
« on: Jan 23, 2020, 08:21 PM »
I fished Magic Reservoir today. I parked at the parking lot at West Magic Resort just above the club
house. When I came up from fishing I met Rick who was clearing off the snow in the parking lot on behalf of the local homeowners.
When I suggested they should put up a box for donations from any of us who fish there and use their
lot to park in, he told me about a donation slot that is available at the entrance to the bathrooms and mentioned that the bathrooms are unlocked for our use. I made a donation and said I would pass the info along
when he requested that I do so. I appreciate having access to fishing and when it is on private property
feel the need to respect their property. I think any small donation is nice as this is a non profit group taking
care of this area. It is taken care of by volunteers. If we abuse any private access areas to fishing we
stand the risk of losing them.
Rick also told me they will have a bar-b-q in the clubhouse on Sat. Feb.8th and any fisherman are welcome.
He didn't mention what the cost is. There will also be a fishing derby on Feb. 22nd or 23rd for anyone who
wants to enter. They will put up flyers by the clubhouse. If any one reading this finds out more on the
details of the derby please post them here.

Offline meandcuznalfy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Magic Reservoir
« Reply #1 on: Jan 23, 2020, 08:31 PM »
Roger, that's great info, didn't know about the donation at West magic, I was just wondering when they might have their derby. How was fishing?

Offline IdahoSkies

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 24, 2020, 11:00 AM »
Thanks for the info about the donation box.  I will definitely pass it on to those I go with. 

Offline Ramjetroger

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 14, 2020, 04:16 PM »
The fishing derby is Feb.22nd 2020. If you want to see their flyer for more information go to http://damfools.com/.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.