IceShanty Main > General Ice Fishing Chit Chat

Fishing apps?

<< < (4/4)

RuralMT:

--- Quote ---Is it as bad in Montana as it is Wyoming?
--- End quote ---

Yes, unfortunately it's bad. We have around 3 million acres of landlocked parcels which is roughly equivalent to 4-5 Rhode Islands.

hawg:
I’m not sticking up for OnX or Eryk, who I’ve never even heard of, by any means, but I’m absolutely astonished by how fast and how quick everyone is to accept one explanation of what happened. And when it comes time to going before Congress, writing your senators, doing anything active that could really do some good work nobody shows up.  We can’t just keep b***hing about things, we have to take some action as a group.

fish/hunt4ever:
I know this is for most hummingbird owners but they have the auto chart live and what people have downloaded out there. Not a lot of information but if more people would be willing to download what they have mapped it would benefit the entire fishing community. I know several people who say they will not download there maps as it shows where the fish are, well it shows structure and they have to figure out how to fish the areas and catch fish. I have seen lots of people fish beside me and not catch the fish while I am, even try to help out and they still not catching anything. But I have been there too not a bite all day and the guy next to me catching like crazy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version