Author Topic: Round,silver,and fox  (Read 882 times)

Offline j.mongo

• IceShanty Rookie
Round,silver,and fox
« on: Mar 06, 2009, 09:40 AM »
Went out last evening.Started at round.We marked fish but,no bites.6 inches of ice.Two different guys on four wheelers out on clear.Too windy for me.We headed over to fish,same there but less ice.The ice was bowing.Went to silver next.There were guys on the south side by the access.We couldn`t get on.Bowing way to much, spud went through.So then we headed to fox where the ice was good 6-7 inches.I never got a bite.My buddy got a hammer handle and a guy jigging got a crappie. I think i`m done for the year.Ready to do some casting.Be safe. Mongo

Offline taggedfish

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Round,silver,and fox
« Reply #1 on: Mar 06, 2009, 05:40 PM »
yesterday was it for me!

Offline gruntngrin

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Mar 06, 2009, 07:46 PM »
Went out last evening.Started at round.We marked fish but,no bites.6 inches of ice.Two different guys on four wheelers out on clear.Too windy for me.We headed over to fish,same there but less ice.The ice was bowing.Went to silver next.There were guys on the south side by the access.We couldn`t get on.Bowing way to much, spud went through.So then we headed to fox where the ice was good 6-7 inches.I never got a bite.My buddy got a hammer handle and a guy jigging got a crappie. I think i`m done for the year.Ready to do some casting.Be safe. Mongo

That was a couple friends of mine on Silver. They tried the north side first and found what you did so they went to the south side.

Offline river_scum

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • hook n cook
« Reply #3 on: Mar 07, 2009, 08:59 AM »
yup im in the boat after this rain. see you all next season god willing.
real fishermen don't ask "where you catch those"

OANN the real story

- member here since -2003- IN.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.