Author Topic: weather  (Read 1273 times)

Offline bluegillmaster2011

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • fish on!
weather
« on: Mar 04, 2009, 08:04 PM »
the seven day forcast shows every day and every night still well above the freexing mark. a few nights get close but not quite. it's deffinetly done for good.

Offline h2.0shaver

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: weather
« Reply #1 on: Mar 04, 2009, 08:10 PM »
the seven day forcast shows every day and every night still well above the freexing mark. a few nights get close but not quite. it's deffinetly done for good.
Youre probably right kid, like the Cubs always say................... .NEXT YEAR

Offline wax_worm

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Right out of my ice hole!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 04, 2009, 08:22 PM »

Yep, it will be toast for good after tomorrow and Friday.  I went out to the N channel on Wawasee tonight for a couple hours and the ice was bad even for being below freezing and in the single digits at night for several days.  I will not be out on it again for sure after what I saw tonight.

Offline SkeeterJeff

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • SPUD, SPUD, SPUD!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 04, 2009, 08:53 PM »
Youre probably right kid, like the Cubs always say................... .NEXT YEAR

Next year?  Heck, I hope to be on Indiana Ice again in December like this year!!

Jeff the Optimist

Offline blueultra2

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Mar 04, 2009, 11:29 PM »
Yep, it will be toast for good after tomorrow and Friday.  I went out to the N channel on Wawasee tonight for a couple hours and the ice was bad even for being below freezing and in the single digits at night for several days.  I will not be out on it again for sure after what I saw tonight.

Yeah the ice out there wasn't that great.  I wish that we would have been able to get into those crappie one last time.  I definately have to say this season is over.  Hope to see you guys next year and have good luck with the soft water!

Offline crappie rob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #5 on: Mar 04, 2009, 11:40 PM »
I too, am done!! Ice turned black this evening, and was coming up in chunks. What a great ice season for a change, started Dec. 5th, ended Mar. 5th. Good luck to everyone this open water season, we'll c-ya in about 9 months. Take care. Crappie Rob.
Lets Go Cubs. Bring on the baseball season!!!

Offline NIKE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Mar 05, 2009, 10:20 AM »
I too, am done!! Ice turned black this evening, and was coming up in chunks. What a great ice season for a change, started Dec. 5th, ended Mar. 5th. Good luck to everyone this open water season, we'll c-ya in about 9 months. Take care. Crappie Rob.
HEY CRAPPIE ROB, YOU STILL GONNA POST ON THIS SIGHT OR ANOTHER ONE.
CHECK OUT TEAMUNSTABLE.COM IT'S A LOCAL SIGHT PRETTY GOOD ONE. I MET THE GUYS AT THE SPRING FEVER SHOW.STAY IN TOUCH SEE U AT THE PCCC LETS DO SOME OPEN WATER. NIKE 

Offline crappie rob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #7 on: Mar 05, 2009, 02:16 PM »
I'll go over to myfishfinder.com. Like to keep it in the family!! C-ya. Crappie Rob.
Lets Go Cubs. Bring on the baseball season!!!

Offline A- bomb

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • THE ORIGINAL...ORIGINAL! Go drop A Bomb on 'em
« Reply #8 on: Mar 05, 2009, 06:48 PM »
i put new plugs in the boat tonight.....thats the surest sign of ice out ever!!
Lack of planning on your part in NO way constitutes an EMERGENCY on mine

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.