The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Hog Island Report 3-2-22  (Read 1512 times)

Offline jbritch

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hog Island Report 3-2-22
« on: Mar 02, 2022, 12:33 PM »
Got on the ice at 8:00 with some perch bait from the Hog Island Market.  The ramp at Tabor Point has been plowed and sanded but the edge has big ruts from where guys have sunk in so be careful.  Went to my usual honey hole and started hitting them on the first minnow and they were steady all day until I ran out of bait at 12:30 and came home.  All nice size, too, only caught ten I wouldn't clean.  Really a gorgeous day, no wind at all.  I had the whole place to myself until this Quebecer showed up.  He didn't seem to be having any luck.  Now I've got two hours of cleaning...

Offline fishingidjit

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Hog Island Report 3-2-22
« Reply #1 on: Mar 02, 2022, 12:38 PM »
Nice day !

Offline ISLAND STORM

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 02, 2022, 03:47 PM »
Nice haul jbritch!!!!
My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.

Tight lines and be safe.

Offline jbritch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 03, 2022, 05:19 AM »
I'm glad to not have to use Photobucket for uploading pictures and thankful for whoever at IceShanty.Com made the change but I am not happy with the inappropriate ads that pop up when you click on a picture.  That ain't right!

Offline Light liner

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.
« Reply #4 on: Mar 03, 2022, 08:44 AM »
Always look forward to your posts, thank you.
Champlain
Memphremagog

Offline vtpike

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Mar 08, 2022, 06:52 PM »
I'm glad to not have to use Photobucket for uploading pictures and thankful for whoever at IceShanty.Com made the change but I am not happy with the inappropriate ads that pop up when you click on a picture.  That ain't right!

When I click on a picture I see ads for Hilton(I work for a Hampton Inn and that makes sense) the only other ad I see is for a Clifford the big red dog book series. I think it might have something to do with cookies and tracking….remember big brother is always watching!!!!

Offline jbritch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Mar 09, 2022, 01:20 PM »
The pictures I saw were of a woman showing underboob and another of Trump hugging a little girl.  Nothing I want associated with my posts.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.