Idaho > Ice Fishing Idaho

North Idaho Ice

(1/966) > >>

BlueDuck:
Fished Round Lake yesterday.  5" of good ice.  Caught 5 trout 12 - 14" and a dozen perch.    No one fishing Cocolalla yet.  Its frozen over but not quite safe.   They are fishing upper Twin and Lower Twin.  Lower Twin has pretty skimpy ice.  Ill wait a bit to try that one.   

riske:
I drive past Cocalla every day and have yet to see anyone on it yet.  I drove out to Hauser yesterday and people have been on it but there wasnt anyone there yesterday.  Kelso had a couple ofguys on it a week or so ago and they said the ice was about 2 1/2 in. thick.  Not enough for me.  I hear upper twin has about 5 on it.

riske:
oh and the little area next to the long bridge had some dude out on it this morning.

BlueDuck:
Fished Lower Twin New Years Day morning.   5" of ice and the fishing was slow.  Blue backs were running about 10".  Couldn't get a perch to bite.   Upper Twin has 6" of good ice and they are catching small perch.

riske:
I fished Kelso on Monday with no bites.  There is plenty of good ice there. 8 maybe 10 inches.  Last friday there where a few people on Coccalala. And again this morning.  So there must be enough ice there. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version