Vermont > Ice Fishing Vermont

Vexilar Flashers

<< < (3/7) > >>

TRT:
Congrats, hope you get years of enjoyment an you will catch more fish.

hardwater diehard:

--- Quote from: Bob G. on Mar 14, 2022, 04:54 PM ---Thanks for all of the suggestions and advice. A friend of mine bought an FLX-30 Pro Pack new last Fall for this ice fishing season. He hasn’t been out lately and told me he might sell it as he needs cash for something else. He confirmed he wanted to sell it this morning and I picked it up this afternoon after I got done fishing.

It came with the soft case, glow ring and a transducer support arm. I took the glow ring off as I have no UV type jigs, etc. I look forward to using it tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

Good luck with your purchase ..glow jigs are just another tool in your arsenal ..and very well could be a game changer . That ring charges them very well.

FENNDANGO:
One of those models I couldn't find for sale online. Maybe the 18? Or 12?

Bob G.:
Fished for white perch today and used the FLX-30 for the first time. It was nice to know the actual depth and see the perch. I didn’t catch any more than the others around me that were catching them like crazy but it was also my first time partaking in the white perch migration extravaganza in St. Albans Bay.

I was struggling after I caught a few and one of the other guys gave me a forage jig. I put an eye on it and my catch rate increased. It was a good day.

hardwater diehard:

--- Quote from: Bob G. on Mar 15, 2022, 07:51 PM ---Fished for white perch today and used the FLX-30 for the first time. It was nice to know the actual depth and see the perch. I didn’t catch any more than the others around me that were catching them like crazy but it was also my first time partaking in the white perch migration extravaganza in St. Albans Bay.

I was struggling after I caught a few and one of the other guys gave me a forage jig. I put an eye on it and my catch rate increased. It was a good day.

--- End quote ---

Nothing like getting and playing with your new toy and catching fish.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version