Author Topic: K-drilling from the drivers seat  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Shagginwagon

• IceShanty Rookie
K-drilling from the drivers seat
« on: Mar 03, 2022, 09:39 AM »
The ultimate hole hopping wheelhouse!

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: K-drilling from the drivers seat
« Reply #1 on: Mar 03, 2022, 09:42 AM »
Ha, nice...
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline Chawk190

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 03, 2022, 09:44 AM »
That’s awesome!

Offline R.S.

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Mar 05, 2022, 06:03 AM »
is that a standard option on that model or extra?  i could see that being useful on long trips with no time to stop as well ;D

i took the back seat out of my car one winter to fit the pullover in it.  with these gas prices it mite be coming out again!  (hope thats alowed to be said on here these days lmao)

Offline Shagginwagon

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 08, 2022, 07:40 AM »
is that a standard option on that model or extra?  i could see that being useful on long trips with no time to stop as well ;D

i took the back seat out of my car one winter to fit the pullover in it.  with these gas prices it mite be coming out again!  (hope thats alowed to be said on here these days lmao)

I believe this is the first car ever with catch covers installed. There is another behind the drivers seat if I want to focus on one spot and drop a second line, rarely use it though. There has been no #2 deposits and that's all I have to say about that.

Since it gets 30mpg this repurposed parts car might become a daily driver. Winter gasoline use was reduced recently with the addition of a diesel heater. On low it's almost as much as the cars heater on high with a fraction of the fuel plus no noise to spook fish(or irritate neighboring shanties). On high the inside warms up as fast as the engine.

Offline Finnt

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Mar 08, 2022, 08:21 AM »
This is done on lake winnebago in wisconsin seen it alotout there. We call them tubers, they use alot of older jeep Cherokees and use CB radios to communicate with others . They are really mobile. Some do it right out of a open driver's door.

Offline IceDog88

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Mar 15, 2022, 05:40 PM »
That's a nice option to have and everything you need inside.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.