Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

: The 15TH Team Maine Moosehead lake annual expedition

(1/5) > >>

LINGUINI:

STRATTON'S ON MOOSEHEAD

The dates for this year's outing will be from Wed march 9Th to. the 13Th leaving on Sunday.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                              There will be a price change on the years trip. Bob has sold the camps and the house.                                                                                                                                                                                                 
                                                                      This is going to be a 4-night trip.   
 The house Accommodates up to 10. Also have cabin 1 resv. If we get enough people, I will try to  resv. another cabin as well.   The price is going to be 168.00 a person. for the 4 nights I am going to start taking dep anytime.  The dep amount is going to be 80.00.  It is going to set up like years past first come first serve. (When I rec the dep you are locked in)
 any Ice Shanty member is welcome and their guest. Ice Shanty members from other states are welcome to join us as well.  If you have any question, please pm me.   you can send me your dep to.

This is the week of the Rockwood Ice fishing as well.  Lavaman took 1st place for the cusk 3 years ago it was over 12 pounds. In the past years jrelaxin and myself have also placed in the derby. Tipman has also won 1st for the cusk the for last 2 years and Arron won last year

CHECK IN TIME IS 3;OOPM  I will talk to the new owners on to see if we can get into the house any earlier. if you get there early on wed you can park at the boat launch and fish from there. It has a large parking lot.    If we can't get into the house or cabin.
Dave Langella
51 Eaton Dr.
Buxton Me. 04093                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                          WE ARE FULL

Linguini                     Wed   Thur      fri     and Sat            house               168.00    pd
   Mainedog                   wed   thur       fri    and sat             house               168.00    pd
   jrelaxin                      wed    thur      fri     and sat            house               168.00    pd     
   Jumbos                      wed    thur     fri     and sat             house               168.00    pd
   tipman son                 wed    thur     fri     and sat             house                 80.00    pd   
   walrus                       wed     thur     fri     and sat             house                50.00     pd
   tipman 14                   wed    thur     fri     and sat             house                80.00    pd
   fishin kid                    wed    thur     fri     and sat               
   Arron                         wed    thur     fri      and sat             house              80.00      pd
   Brock                         wed    thur     fri      and  sat            house            168.00      pd           

Mass pike                     Wed Thur Fri and sat                       Cabin            168.00     PD
lost one                        wed  thur fri  and sat                      cabin             168.00     pd.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         
lava                             wed  thur fri  and sat                       cabin               80.00     pd     

tipman14:
Hell ya , can’t wait myself,Arron and my boy Zack will be there this year .

masspike:
I'm in..can't wait!!!

Mainedog:
Are the attendees expected to be vaccinated.against covid?

LINGUINI:

--- Quote from: Mainedog on Dec 16, 2021, 04:19 PM ---Are the attendees expected to be vaccinated.against covid?

--- End quote ---
  it is there choosing I know that some of the have been

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version