Iowa > Ice Fishing Iowa

Okoboji baitshops

<< < (2/7) > >>

Buckshots:

--- Quote from: Mr.Seaguar on Oct 24, 2021, 05:00 PM ---Thanks for the info fellas. Sad what has transpired in 10 years but I guess that is frequently the case in life.

--- End quote ---
The problem with Travis is he was wanting to get rich. His prices were high and his bait prices just kept going up. No one ever got a deal while he was there. He ran a tight shop and that is not how a local bait shop should be ran. A little goes a long ways and many customers started going elsewhere. No one should ever have to pay 1.79 for a 4” chub.

Fish Butcher:
So there is 1 bait shop in all the lakes area that cleans fish. Who woulda thunk. Are you very sure about Kabeles?

Ekruger01:
Southern Minnesota boy here, Y'alls baitshops clean your fish? Dang wish we had some around here that did! ;D

Mr.Seaguar:
Kabeles ditched fish cleaning for ammo sales.

Agronomist_at_IA:

--- Quote from: Mr.Seaguar on Oct 26, 2021, 02:57 PM ---Kabeles ditched fish cleaning for ammo sales.

--- End quote ---

I mean can you blame any of the bait shops? It's not like it would be a money maker, or really even worth the time. I mean who is going to buy anything when your done fishing.

On the other hand, I can't agree anymore that all the bait shops have gone to crap. I do like Stan's, and Travis there or not......I could care less. Didn't have a problem with the guy, but he surely didn't add anything to the shop IMO. Fishing reports were ok....nothing great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version