Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

Lake St. George/Echo Lake

(1/1)

brookiespecial:
Afternoon Fellas;

Planning out a day for next weekend, and I was really hoping to get out on Lake St. George or Echo Lake. Read and heard alot about them, just dont know how to get thre from here and where to go on the lake.....well, I just need help. Is there anybody coming from Lisbon Area headed that way this weekend. St. George is fairly close to college, and I would like some help on it before I go back to school in 2 weeks! Thanks boys. Oh....GO MAINE!!

mainefishin:
I fish st. george all the time, fished 5 days on it last week, its easy to get there if you can get to route 3 in augusta, from the lisbon area head north to augusta would probably be the easiest way. You can get on the lake easily at the state park or the boat launch both on route 3, or there is another launch about half a mile down a road just after the Texaco station (heading east). Theres really alot of places to go on the lake, across from the state park isnt bad, nor are any wheres around the many islands on the lake.

ifishhi:
for echo take the pike to augusta west go to 17 take a right go about 15 min echo lake rd. you might be able tp park there or go to the end take right go over bridge and pull right into the boat landing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version