Canada > Ice Fishing Saskatchewan

Any Reports For Codette Lake

(1/1)

whitetip:
Yeah i was wondering has anyone been fishing Codette Lake in the last little while or anyone going to the fish tournment there.

Husser:
I'm heading there this weekend. I'm not fishing the tourney, but not far from. Have you heard anything about the action there? Thanks.

whitetip:
Hi Husser

While i am going to the tourny there.  We have a farm close to the river plus my dad grew up in the area but i have not heard anything about the fishing but usually in the past it has been good in the last few weeks of the season.  I am going to phone my cousin and see how the fishing has been

Husser:
As I mentioned earlier, we are heading up just North of Melfort tonight. We will be fishing the river somewhere in the facility of the ski hill (don't know the name). I have never fished the area and was hoping for a breakdown of what I can expect. Action? Walleye? Pike? I would also appreciate any info on lures, bait, current, etc. I have never ice fished a river before so I don't want to be disappointed because I brought the wrong gear (bait, lures, line) for the conditions. Any heads up would be appreciated. Husser

If anyone is heading northeast on the 41 tonight, we will be the blue truck putzing along with a huge ice hut hanging over the sides. It's heading for storage. We figured with the warmer weather we had better get it off Blackstrap before the north road gets all chewed up (damn 2 wheel drive). Looks like we could have gotten another week in with the cooler weather setting in again. O well, I hope this weekends fishing will make it worth while.

APU GARCIA:
Good luck Husser, let us know how you make out. :tipup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version