The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Fishing dream  (Read 645 times)

Offline SkunkLuvver

• Team IceShanty Addict
Fishing dream
« on: Feb 07, 2016, 05:25 PM »
So last night I had a funny dream.
I was fishing a cove in a hut... Actually it morphed into a full on house. People from different parts of my life were there including ex girlfriends and a really hot Russian lady I hope to someday meet. I'm in the living room jigging through a hole into about two feet of water when I catch a small brook trout. I pull it out and notice a scar on its side. I release it into the hole but instead of disappearing under the ice it stays in the hole looking scared.. I remark 'look how it's acting, something else is down there'. Then I see a ringed tail flash past the hole and a second later a raccoon comes flying out and latches right onto the back of my head. I grab it by the tail and toss it on the floor then open the door to let it out. Instead of leaving it jumps back onto my head so I again grab it by the tail and toss it.
I woke up in a lurch and my girlfriends cat was on the back of my pillow with its tail on my face. I turn to my now awake g friend and ask "did I just do something effed up to your cat?"

She's still laughing about it.
None of you know me but there's a small glimps into my subconscious anyway. Thanks for listening  :P

Offline BaitBucket

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: Fishing dream
« Reply #1 on: Feb 07, 2016, 05:29 PM »
LOL!! I was literally laughing so loud my wife asked what the heck i was reading. I read it out load and now she laughing too.

To funny man
Official Member of The G.I.T.s, Gods In Training 1/2014
The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad.

Offline elevatorman

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Cynical people make bad friends.
« Reply #2 on: Feb 07, 2016, 05:49 PM »
Lmao  thats quite  the dream  ;)
A Country boy can Survive.

Offline BaitBucket

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3 on: Feb 07, 2016, 05:59 PM »
It took me a couple mins to be get thru it reading it to my wife. I would crack up halfway thru. The raccoon latching to the back of your head gets me every time. Reminds me of that scene from Christmas Vacation with the squirrel in the tree.
Official Member of The G.I.T.s, Gods In Training 1/2014
The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad.

Offline Jschumacher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Nothing beats walking on water. Life Member NAFC
« Reply #4 on: Feb 07, 2016, 06:44 PM »
 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Brook trout through a hole in the living room floor. That hole should be in the kitchen. Its closer to the fry pan ;D
Hard water Tight lines Flags up. Doesn't get any better than that

Member of the G.O.D.S

Offline FishingWorcester4life

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 07, 2016, 07:13 PM »
LOL!! I was literally laughing so loud my wife asked what the heck i was reading. I read it out load and now she laughing too.

To funny man
same here im cracking up watching the superbowl and everyone is wondering why im laughing. I've had dreams where im fishing through a hole in my living room and many other places.
Fishing....A jerk on one end and a jerk on the other.

Offline PerchFace

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Feb 07, 2016, 07:19 PM »
Ice fishing dreams are great. I had a doozy the other night. I put a tipup in my sink. The flag tripped and the drain turned into a 10" hole. I landed a world record walleye......... I woke up sweating
Gunna freak fish out through the ice this year

Offline THE JIGGER

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Member of the GODS (Grumpy Old DudeS)
« Reply #7 on: Feb 07, 2016, 07:29 PM »
Ice fishing dreams are great. I had a doozy the other night. I put a tipup in my sink. The flag tripped and the drain turned into a 10" hole. I landed a world record walleye......... I woke up sweating

You woke up sweating because it took you 45 minutes to land him. ;D
MA

Offline five fathoms

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Feb 07, 2016, 08:22 PM »
I had one once. I was napping, and in my dream I was jigging through an 8'' hole directly through my mattress. All the panfish I was catching would come flapping out of the hole covered in dust bunnies. Not something I normally associate with fish.

Offline SkunkLuvver

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Feb 07, 2016, 08:34 PM »
I'm glad y'all are getting a kick out of it, I've been chuckling all day.
I know I'm not alone, so please pipe in with your brand of crazy... I love dreams that leave you not knowing where you are or what the hell is going on.

Ice fishing in my sink has never occurred to me... That thoughts gonna fester  :)

Offline fishermantim

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Feb 07, 2016, 10:33 PM »
That made me laugh out loud!

Thanks  ;D
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" - the Existential Blues

I am a legend in my own mind!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.